Trapped

Y/N POV

Bang! Bang! Bang! That dang crashing on the walls and roof woke me from a pretty good sleep. Bowser - after getting to the good side of Cupsy - gave us a blanket REALLY big for us to sleep in. I haven't really seen any of these people throwing tantrums unless it's the Devil complaining about Cuphead wiping his victory in his face. Standing up and looking down from my height, it was my worst nightmare come to life. Metal Sonic (Where's Tails?), Shadow Luigi (Where's Mario?) and other characters with the same device as Cuphead around their necks or wrist had their eyes glowing a bloody red. Cuphead - not soon after - woke up from the wrack it, "Wha?! What's happening?" I put my finger near his mouth, guiding him to King Dice's card he gave me. Swinging the door open - which was left open by Bowser Jr - we flew out, surprising the red Cup.

I couldn't see this, but it wasn't long till I knew where they were going. The Thrown room. The Devil was sitting proudly among his new army of games, King Dice nervous at his side; same with Bowser and Junior. None of them seemed happy with this. "King Dice!" I said, flying down to his resting hand. Cuphead was hesitant with my plan but didn't do anything to interrupt. "Why are you doing this?! These people are in pain because of your 'Boss's' doing!" "Y-Y/N! What are ya doing here!? I know it doesn't look good but trust me when I say it's going to end well." "Are you for real!? This is chaos! Everyone; human and games, are in pain. And you're going to sit here and watch?!" He looked away from me. "If you want to help, then fight back like the debtors! They had a choice and they took it, why won't you!?"

The card glided away, and there we stayed, waiting for the worst. "Y/N," Cuphead breathed behind me. "If I'm being honest here, me and Mugs felt something different in you. You are not just a human." Cuphead too with this 'you have powers' thing!? This has gone too far! "I'm just a human Cuphead! I can't do anything to stop this!" "No, you can't stop this. But if I'm right, you can heal the infected." "Wha-?" "The orb you use activates when a curtain amount of power is obtained. You know every. Single. Game here Y/N and you've made became friend with most of them because of that power." I put my hand out, not wanting to hear anymore. The door bashed open and more games flooded into the room. It was starting.

NO ONE'S POV

Sans, Bendy, Mugman, Spooky and Mario led their whole army, running straight to battle, Y/N and Cuphead looking from above. With a flick of the wrist, the Devil ordered fallen angles to shoot fire balls into the air as his army charged head on. Finally, both sides collided and colours mixed. Darkness verses Freedom. Y/N saw Steve fighting on the side, same with Tails but it wasn't long till the battle changed. The orangey-yellow fox was suddenly bashed onto the ground hard by a metal figure, widening his eyes, "S-Sonic?!" No effect. He was thrown onto the wall, surrounded by a sea of red eyes. His tail whipped in the air as he flew out the situation to see different characters fighting their closest friends. Steve fought off small Goombas and Troopas before being met with the same strength he missed so much, {A-Alex!? It's me, Steve!} She swung hard with her diamond sword, {I don't know what your talking about, you scum!} "Luigi!" Mario yelled from the other side of the war, a blue fist almost hitting the red plummer. He turned around, seeing an nightmarish version of his brother. He breathed, "L-Luigi, please. It's a me, Mario!" There was no reply but instead another few punches, which he was able to dodge.

Y/N POV

This was terrible! I couldn't see family fight each other brutally like this! A thought hit me as I flew us out of the room, going deeper into the castle. "Y/N! Where you going at a time like this!? I haven't seen my brother yet!" Cuphead questioned me, but I said nothing. Into the very familiar room, I pulled up, coming closer to their gem stone. Snatch! The warmth of the gem comforted me as they flew back to the main room. I jumped off my card, helping cuphead down in the middle of the floor. Raising my hand into the air, the orb glowed, covering the entire castle in light. Was that it?! My eyes creaked open to see everyone looking at me and a circle forming around, making the Devil see me like the light of day. "Well, well, well. The little birdy come out of it's cage to sing us a song." I looked up, feeling a shiver down my spine as the Devil's cold eyes pierced through me. "You think you can save EVERYONE by absorbing them?! Ha! Not this time, kid." Sans and the crew moved to the front of the circle, Cuphead smiling to his brother and same back; But this made the Devil smile too, sickly. "Oh! Look at this Dicey boy! The Cup misses his brother~!" His hand crept to a remote, making my heart drop. "Let's see what would happen if he lost his soul to the darkness!!" Down his large finger went, making Cuphead's devices tighten on his wrist and blackness to arise around him. "B-Boss?" Kind Dice stood up, sounding a bit shocked. "D-Don't we need him, like, just as he is?! W-Why -What are you doing?" "Fixing him, my lackey! With the darkness of hell, he'll fight with us, not against! Besides, we have the other mug there to use."

"C-CUPHEAD!!" Mugman ran to his hurting twin, "Cuphead, please, don't go!! I missed you!! I missed you badly, Cups! I-I don't want to lose you! Not again, not to the Devil!!" Cuphead's teeth sharpened and his sweet red turned a dark purple, scaring Mugman. His straw broke a bit as his eyes glowed red with yellow behind. Oh no. "What's happening to him?" Spooky questioned me, but even I didn't know the answer. The bad ending. Cups's pleading for help turned into a devilish grin as The Devil himself smiled at his accomplishment. Mugman placed a hand on his brother, "Cuphead?" He turned around with disgust, moving towards the Devil for comfort, "Arg! Who are you, you weird looking person?!" King Dice, Bowser and his son looked at Satan with a horrored expression. Even Bendy was terrified in what just happened. "Boss, what's happe-?! Arg!" The Devil raised a piece of paper into the air, King Dice's soul contract, using his power to dominate him. "You talk too much, King Dice. You belong to me and you might need to be taught a lesson. As for this, it's what's suppose to happen!" with the snap of his fingers, Cuphead jumped up to the Devils shoulder, smiling proudly of what became of him. "My fellow "alleys". We need to have a big talk, over who is in charge here and hear me when I say this Y/N, you're all in MY little game now. MY entertainment. If you all don't join me... let's just say I'll gladly watch you try." Darkness suddenly devoured everyone as I heard them all panic. "Lights out, Y/N."