OS

Opposite Attracts

"Only God knows why on earth I agreed to marry that arrogant lad" naina fussed, while wearing heavy earrings.

"Why are you being grumpy,  see your would be husband is soo handsome, intelligent, smart, so intimidating and not to forget...dangerously rich also... You should be happy" Said Nikita with excitement, helping her getting ready for the wedding. "Teri jagah me hoti to Bhangra karte karte shaadi karti... He is too hot man".

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Hot my foot, she is a witch... Meri zindagi tabah hone jaa rahi hai and you are saying I should be happy" Said Rajveer sitting inside car, clad in off white sherwani...

"I don't know what's your problem dude, Naina is a nice girl, she is sweet and beautiful.. And top of that tum dono ek dusre ko bachpan se jante ho, fir Problem kya hai?" Amar Asked his friend.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Huh! Problem ye hai ki there is nothing common in between us, we are tottaly opposite of each other." Said Naina.

"But they say opposite attracts. " Nikita tries to justify.

"Bullshit... We cannot stand eathother more than 5 minutes.. How we'll be able to spend our entire lives together under the same roof" She said with horrified expression.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Kuch to hoga, which is common in between you guys" They came out of the car as they reached the wedding venue.

"Look at all this taam-jhaam" He said showing all the decorations, loud music, people dancing in front of him, hooting "kis ki wajah se.. All because of that spoiled brat.. Because usko purey shor shrabe wali shaadi chahiye... Why couldn't she marry me without all this hungama" He said irritatedly.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌹🌺💐🌹🌺💐🌹🌺💐

"Isshh.. Keep it away" Said Naina pushing away the white gajra "you know that I don't like white colour, it's so bland and boring.... I have asked for rose gajra.. Red is fiery, full of energy and spark" Her eyes glittered.

"But Rajveer to loves white" Nikita murmured.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"I despise Red, it's too gaudy while white is soothing and calming" He said looking at flower decoration while his MIL did his welcome.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Chal muh meetha kar tere hone wale 'wo' agye hai" Her friend giggled offering her piece of barfi.

"Yuckk... u know I hate meetha" She made a disgusting face "kuch teekha, chat-pata, masaledaar hai to de" Her mouth watered thinking of spicy chaat.
🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Le bhai ye try kar... Bahot tasty hai" He offered him spicy starter.

"Ughh... You know I don't like spicy food, sweets will do, I cannot imagine my life without them" He said munching ladoo relishing it's sweet taste.

"Yaar DJ ko bol na, thoda soft soothing music lagaye... Ye dhamakedaar gaane mere sar dard kar rahe hai" Rajveer said closing his ears.
🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

Naina was dancing standing up on her bed on loud music wearing her bridal dress "oye Naina, niche utar... Taiyar nhi hona... Chal idhar aa, tera bulawa kabhi bhi aa jaayega" Nikita asked her to get down.

"Abhi to Tu khud keh rahi thi.. Naach , gaa aaj teri shadi hai.. Or jab me naach rahi hu to merko rok rahi hai" She gave her an irritated look.

"Haa haa nach lio pehle taiyar hoja, or dulhan ki tarah behave kar na, dulhan aise item songs pe nahi nachti"

"I am different bride me aise hi nachungi... Mujhse se wo slow dance nahi hota" She said hopping on bed while Nikita slapped her head.
🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Var or vadhu ko varmala ke liye bulaiye.. " Announced pandit jee.

"Remind me again... Why the hell I am marrying her" Asked Rajveer gulping down his sliva.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

Nikita was doing final touch adjusting her dupatta "you guys may have nothing in common but you cannot end or start your day without fighting with each other..."

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

He took his friend to alter "You cannot stand any other guy near her that's why you are marrying her".

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Akshay broke your heart so he broke his bones... " She said slyly while Naina was shocked with revelation, that's why next day akshay was limping with broken arms and heavily bandaged head.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"That girl Arhana cheated on you, so Naina cheated a lil bit by mixing hair removing cream in her conditioner" He said winking at him. Rajveer was numb so she was behind that dangerous stunt which made Arhana a bald beauty in their Nainital camp.

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

Nikita was walking beside her, taking her to alter "admit it, no matter how much you guys fight, abuse and claims to detest but you cannot ignore or hate eachother".

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"Your life is empty without her and hers without you... you both are different from each other and that's the thing which is common in you, you both in the corner of your heart wants to stay together.. Spend your life together"

🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷

"And that's why.. You both are here standing in the alter of your wedding.. Ready to take the vows of spending your life together not for this life only but coming seven more".
🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻🌹🌷🌺🌻

Their eyes meet, she standing on the top of stairs, he waiting for her to get down. Suddenly, even in this crowd filled place the only thing he could feel or see was her.

In the loud music of wedding she could only hear the soft music playing in her heart, she was loving the taste of sweetness in her month all of a sudden.

He was desperately waiting to relish the spice she is gonna bring with herself in his life.

They came closer, watching eachother with that same gaze they use to look.. But this time they have realised.. Why they are here. They sat down in mandap.

"I think white is not that much plain or boring, I can explore it, it's deep and never ending....and peaceful" She said to herself.

"Amar... " Called rajveer, he bent down to hear what his friend is saying "I think.............. I am falling in love...... With Red" He said looking at his bride sitting beside him decked up in all red, admiring the red hue suddenly appeared on her cheeks... As she heard him.

In the end no matter how much opposite they are from eachother but they attracts.