A day of relaxation

I walked around the village I feel everyone's eyes laid on me. I can feel the hatred in their eyes if only they knew I was trying to help them. I would do everything in my power to get the Hokage back, but that is t how the world works. In life you have to realize when some one goes it's probably time for the to walk a new path of life.

i walk alone with my head down. I walk mindlessly just trusting where my feet take me. As I walk I ended up being a victim to my thoughts. Some were negative some were positive. My thoughts were just like everyone else I guess. Everyone has self doubt right? As my thoughts fade away I felt the air get colder I must me at the river.

i used to come here all of the time as a kid. Its still as beautiful as I remember. I walk towards the tree that was to my left and I sat under it. I took a deep breath in and I could feel the coolness of the air in my noes and along my skin. I shut my eyes to enjoy the birds chirping. I thought I was going to take a nap but then someone interrupted.

" Chiriko..."

i opened my eyes seeing that Asuma was standing in front of me. My eyes widen and I looked down. I didn't know what to say. Asuma took that as an invitation to sit.

"Chiriko I'm so sorry" he reached out to me but I tried to back away. He grasped my shoulder and pulled me into a tight hug. My eyes started to well up and soon I was crying on his green vest.

At this point I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just felt hopeless everywhere I looked all I saw was glares and scowls. I just think at this point I made the wrong decision all I want is kankuro to hug and for him to comfort me.

I didn't realize but I was saying this all out loud. Asuma was in shock, so was I. I wasn't expecting me to open up like that. I pulled away. Wiping my tears with my long sleeves. 

Asuma came closer and pulled me into a hug. I just cried and cried. until I fell asleep.

   timeskip

I woke up in a place I found to be familiar. its was my old apartment. by the feel of it it hasn't change much at all. I heard a knock on my door and I went to answer it right away. finding my way around the house was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I made my way to the door and opened it wide. 

"Hey chirko" it was Asuma, " today at noon it the hokage's funeral, I feel like it would be best if you came."

"Okay... I will come." I said. "how many hours till noon?"

"3 hours"

as he was about to walk away I had to ask him an awkward question " Sensei... could you help me find some thing black to wear?"

"he turned and I could tell in the tone of his voice he was smiling. "sure"

even though it hasn't been long sense I got here I feel like everything between sensei and I are coming back to what they were. which made me happy. as he helped me pick out a dress I started thinking about old times and how he would help me pick out my clothes. he is truly like a father to me. and I am really grateful that he is in my life. I don't know where I would be without him. he has taught me almost everything that I know. he has only shown me kindness. 

I got dressed and I started walking with Asuma to the top of the hokage's  building. i resized why sensei wanted me to go. its because it will show how much I am sorry and to show that I do have respects for the hokage. 

as I waited in line I held a flower with both hands and held it close to my chest. we walked slowly because everyone was thinking about their good memories with the hokage. when it reached my turn I set the flower down, and I saw every moment with the hokage. "thank you" I whispered. "thank you for bringing sensei to me. thank you for sending me away because I met someone I never want to let go of. and im sorry its all my fault I feel like. I promise I will make it up. I will protect the leaf with my life."