{CHAPTER 1}

{TAE'S P.O.V}

"Dad.....dad......DAD WAKE UP" yeonjun shouted "h-huh" I looked around to see yeonjun smiling at me and I smiled back then hugged him "Morning bun bun" "morning appa" i got up and lifted him up like a baby "wanna help me with breakfast??" "YES" I chuckled at his cuteness then went to the kitchen to find Lisa getting everything ready "good morning Lisa" "morning Tae" she smiled at me as I placed yeonjun on the counter and the three of us started cooking.
You might ask, why is Lisa with me?? Well when kookie's funeral came Lisa offered to live with me so she can take care of yeonjun because I always go to work and I'm always busy, and she's not like Jennie all flirty and that stuff...I'm thankful I have a cousin like her.
After breakfast I dropped Lisa to her university and yeonjun to school, and I left to the park since I took my day off from my dad, even tho I'm the CEO I still ask dad for the day off's, I walked in the park as I listened to one of kookie's songs that he writes, he never shows them to others...only me and the hyungs. As I was walking I saw a guy sitting as he looked down on the floor and it looks like he was crying, I went to him and placed my hand on his shoulder "are you ok??" I asked a bit worried..I don't know why I was even worried "y-yeah I'm fine" he said as he wiped his tears off and looked up at me.......

I-it's him....

It's really him....

____________________________________

{END OF CHAPTER 1}