{CHAPTER 2}

{TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V}

I-It's him....it's really h-him...but h-how "I-if you don't mind me asking...why are you crying" I sat next to him as he sniffed and said "w-well I just g-got bullied by a-a girl in my class.." he lied "are you lying??" He looked at me and sighed "s-sorry...i-it's just that I really want to travel out of Seoul, And I'm saving money to travel but after my manger found out he started making me work day and night and treats me horribly, and the problem is that even if I get tired he won't give me a break or anything. A-and he only gives me a short amount of money" "how much??" "260 won every year" he said as he looked down while tears are streaming down his cheeks.

I got mad.....REALLY MAD "it's ok" I said patting his back "how about you quit your job and work with me at my company" I said smiling at him "h-huh?!" He immediately looked at me surprised which made me chuckle "as my assistant as well" "r-really??" I nodded "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU" he threw himself at me and hugged me tightly as I laughed at his cuteness and hugged him back.

Sooner we broke the hug "I'm Kim taehyung" I smiled at him "and I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

____________________________________

[FOUR MONTHS LATER]/{JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V}

____________________________________

Those past four months were the best, I got to know mr. Kim more, we hung out a lot, we traveled and he also gives me the amount of money I need and sometimes gives me more, and only lets me work when he works, literally the best CEO/manager .

Day by day I keep developing feeling for mr. Kim, but I'm afraid he'll fire me if I confessed, so I'll just keep them to myself, but....I have a feeling that I already know him......something deep down in my heart tells me I know who he is and I've been with him before.

My thoughts got interrupted by mr. Kim's hands on my desk "Jungkook" "yes mr. Kim?" "Come to my office" with that he left.....I gulped to myself since mr.Kim NEVER called me to his office, never in those four months I've been working with him.

I got up slowly and made my way to his office "close the door and have a seat" he said with his deep voice that sends shivers down my spine, I did what he said and let me just tell you....HE LOOKED SEXY AS FUCK "you might wonder why I called you here huh??" He said with a really deep tone and walked to me slowly and placed both his hands on the arms of the arm chair I was sitting on, fuck his face is so close to mine "d-did I do s-something sir??" I didn't dare to look at him when he gave that seductive look of his "you've been a bad boy running around and flirting with boys" fuck, I only flirted with Jm as a joke.

I saw mr. Kim walk to the door and then he locks it.........I'm fucked.....

____________________________________

{END OF CHAPTER 2}