Chapter 20

[Hey everyone! Sorry if I am not uploading so much anymore! I am on holidays! Sorry! Please let me know in the comments what you think of this chapter and please keep voting! By the 30 votes, there will be a new chapter!]

_

MATTHEW'S POV

We were still at the hill where I brought Lauren. Her red hair was slightly being pushed back by the wind and it made her look so angelic. However, right now I didn't feel like that... I was about to tell her everything. I had done so much and so much that she probably won't like. I tried everything to keep her or my family away from it but Lauren was always so stubborn. I had never met a girl like her. She was special.

"Sit down." I said but it sounded more like I was commanding her. Lauren looked at me but didn't say anything and sat down on the ground, just at the edge of the hill. I sat down next to her and looked at her again.

"I truly don't know how to tell you all of this." I said as we kept on just staring at each other. Frustrated, I sighed out and went my hand through my hair to push it back slightly as my short hair was covering a bit of my forehead.

"Just start from the beginning." Lauren said and she looked quite curious. The moon was full and shining right upon us. The reflection of the moon was on Lauren's face and it truly made her look so magnificent.

There was something about Lauren. I had been with a lot of girls but no one like her. She always challenged me back and sometimes I thought it was sexy but as we got in more arguments it was getting annoying. After the people started attacking Lauren, I felt so protective over her and it annoyed me when she wanted to know everything because I knew if she got to know about it, she would be in danger and that was the last thing I wanted. Especially at this time.

"So..." I whispered as I remembered where everything started.

Dominic and I sat down in class as usual. The campus was always boring. There was nothing that could excite us a bit. As the class finally had finished we walked out of the college where we met Harry and Alberto.

"Ready to party?" Alberto asked as he lit a cigarette and started to smoke. I rolled my eyes as I took a cigarette from him and so did Dominic.

"Do we really have to go?" I asked annoyed as I lit my cigarette. I took a puff of it before Harry started speaking.

"It's a great party and not to forget, nice girls with some drugs. I mean it's like heaven." He said with a grin and I smiled. He was right. At least we could pass some times.

"There he finally is." Dominic said as we saw Will and Ian walking towards us. Everyone gave each other a box, just to great one another.

"Is everyone ready for tonight?" Ian asked as he looked at us. Will suspiciously laughed but didn't say anything else.

"I think everyone is ready to get laid down." Dominic said and everyone just laughed. My eyes were still focused on Will who was quiet than usual which made me feel like something was up. I looked away from him to shake up the feeling inside of me. There was no reason for me doubt Will. He was like a big brother to all of us.

All of us went home, expect me, Alberto and Dominic. We stayed over at Dominic's apartment to get ready for tonight's party. There wasn't much to get ready for. I mean, I would just wear a white t-shirt with some jeans and go. That was already enough for girls.

"Didn't you guys think there was something up with Will?" I asked. Now Alberto and Dominic were focused on me. I was again smoking another cigarette and tapped on the ash box.