~ Normal ~

Just a normal Roleplay with human oc's

I do not allow:

- Mystical Aniamls

- Halfs (half human, half something else)

- Animals in general (unless they're a pet)

- Powers

- Heros

My character!

Name: Keira Alysha Rilen

Age: 16 (or to suit that of Roleplay)

Height: 5"6

Appearance: Light brown hair, that's often down since it's not long. Deep green eyes, and tan skin. Wears a black trench coat, with a white collared shirt and dark blue bow tie. Brown suspenders, and purple sneakers, making her look like an 18 year old male. When she's at school, she just wears the uniform with the exception of her bow tie. That stays with her until bed.

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual, leans towards girls

Species: Human

Personality: She's a confusing one. She can be extremely cold, and anti-social towards people her age, but can interact socially with 25 year olds and over. Quiet but not shy, often looking out for her peers even if they annoy her. Is quite smart, and often wins awards which often make people jealous. Doesn't like being in the lime light, but can do public speaking with ease.

Likes: Sunshine, the cold, orange the colour, and sweets, preferably caramel

Dislikes: Being in the spotlight, activities that force her to socially interact, the sight of blood and the smell of mint

Birthday: November 27th (Sagittarius)

Family: Mother is Hailey Brooke Rilen, and father is Ronald Tyler Rilen

Hobbies: Archery, climbing, singing and writing

Pets: A golden doodle named Spoopy

Weapons: A bow and arrow

Powers: None (obviously)

Fears: Hemophobia, fear of blood

Mental Illness: Anxiety

Allergies: None

Backstory: Keira has never been good with kids her age, since she was so different. She moved to England when she was five, before moving back to America and then all the way to Ireland. Has now settled, but still has not been able to make many friends. Is super social on media, often posting YouTube short clips.

Extra: She had a phase where she would would dress up as Barbie as a little girl, and has been called out for it by her family ever since. Also dresses up for the occasional pageant or two.

Scenario One:

You've gone to Ireland, since your parent/guardian had applied for a job there. Somehow you had gotten lost in the airport, desperately trying to find your way out. Once you do get out though, it seems you parent and/or guardian has lost you. Your phone had run out of data too, which was even worse. You make your way through the crowd, and end up bumping into someone. "I'm sorry, are you alright there?" a voice asks in a polite tone. You look up to see a girl with green eyes and light brown hair. She helps you up. As she starts leaving, you couldn't help but wonder who she was. The next day, you went to your new school and bumped into someone again. "Why do you keep bumping into me?" a familiar voice asks. It's that girl again. You?

Scenario 2:

You've been friends with Keira for a while, since you were the only one that really got her. One day, you were waiting for her to come over to your place, when you suddenly hear your phone ding with a new message. You picked it up, and saw something that shook you to the core. Keira was leaving for Australia, since her dad got fired from his job. You were sad, confused and angry because you knew that Keira's dad was a hard worker. What do you do?

Scenario 3:

You were taking a stroll near your home town, when you suddenly hear a familiar group of voices. They're from a bully group in your school, that no one likes but no one messes with either. You see a girl, on the ground covered in bruises. "You're too smart for your own good" one of the members snickered, kicking her in the stomach. "Come on, let's go already" the leader said, leaving the girl. You notice her from your school, but stay hidden and out of the way of the bullies. Do you help her?

Scenario 4:

(゚∀゚) Make it up!