He's not here

Your POV
"No...y/n,you're the one I love...I don't love Emma..." he says,my eyes starts to form,"No...you don't love me..." I says,"I do love you! I love you more than anything!!!" He says,"Stop saying all that shit!!! I've heard enough of that!!! YOU DON'T FUCKING LOVE ME!!!! IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE OUT WITH HER!!!" I says shouted at the end,"No...I don't have a choice babe...Emma she...send someone to follow us!!!" He says,I cover my ears,"No shit!!!!" I says,but he kept walking close to me,"Don't fucking walk towards me!!!" I adds,but he never stops walking,"I said STOP!!!" I says,he stops for a second and kept walking,until he stops in front of me,then he use his strength to pull my hand away from my ears,"Y/n...I love you...she sent someone to follow us while we're dating,and they have the pictures of us,and she said if I don't do as she says,those pictures will be splashed all over the school...I'm sorry y/n...but...if you don't believe me...I understand that...after all those things happened,you wouldn't trust me...I know...and maybe you still need some time to get through this,I'm sorry y/n,that's all I have to say..." he says,then he let go of my hand and walks away...
Dylan's POV
I walked back to y/n's house,still don't have any calls yet,looks like no one has found her yet,then suddenly see Thomas came out from the bushes about twenty feet away,I run towards him as fast as I can,"Thomas!!! Did you found her?" I asks,but he didn't response,he looks up and I could see his eyes are watering,after a second he walks away,I could see he's walking to the way where it goes to his own house,then y/n is in there,"Y/n? Y/n!!!" I calls while I walks in,then I saw her,knees down on the ground,tears falling down on the ground from her face,"Y/n..." I says,then she looks up,suddenly she ran up to me and hug me,"Dylan...we're wrong...we're so wrong..." She sobs,"He...he said he don't have a choice on making out with Emma...b-because Emma has the pictures of us two...I-I'm so stupid that I have an argue on this...and...I refused to listen to him...I'm so dumb..." She says,I can't believe that he..."I need to tell him sorry...Dylan...where's Thomas?" She asks,"I saw him walking towards his house,maybe he's home..." I says,then she pulled away,"Okay,we have to find him..." She says,"But we need to find Ki Hong and Aris first,they are looking for you,actually,we're all looking for you,we have gone to lots of places to find you..." I says,"Huh? You guys think I was missing???" She asks,"Ya,but why are you here lately?" I asks,"Oh...uh...nothing,just sleeping" she says,"Alright,I'll give them a call" I says,she nodded,then I calls them...
Your POV
I can't believe they'll actually thought I was missing,but I can't tell anyone about this place,because this is the secret place between Thomas and me...I want him back to my side...please..."Y/n,they're on their way here,we just need to walk out of here to the front of your house" he says,I nodded,"Okay" I says,then we walk out of the bushes and see Aris and Ki Hong are almost arrived the front of my house,"Aris! Ki Hong! Come here!" Dylan says,then they walk towards us,suddenly Aris hugs me,"I thought I lost you..." He says,"I'm not,silly" I says,then he let go,"Let's go find Thomas,he...explained to y/n..." Dylan says,"He...said he doesn't have a choice of making out with her or not,because Emma sent someone to follow Thomas and me,and she has the pictures about us dating on the street,if Thomas don't listen to her,she will splash all those photos all over the school..." I explains..."That bitch!!!" Ki Hong says,"Okay...so we have to apologize to him?" Aris asks,"Ya,I think we need to" Dylan says,"Then...let's go" Ki Hong says...
*time skip*
We arrived Thomas' house,I press the bell,but nobody response,I knocks on the door,"Thomas? I'm y/n,can I come in with my spare key?" I asks,then the door opens,but the one who opens the door wasn't Thomas,"Jenny?" Dylan says,"Hi Dylan,I heard you outside the door,you're my brother's girlfriend right?" She asks,"Yeah,where's Thomas?" I asks,"Uh...no...but you can come in" she smiles,I smile back,then we all sat on the couch,Dylan sits with Jenny,"Um...why are you guys here?" She asks,"Uh..." I says not knowing how to tell her,"We're here to apologize..." Dylan says,"Oh...I think he'll be glad that you all are here together to apologize" she says...
-TBC-