part 2

Hey guys ....I AM BACK WITH A UPDATE 

Sorry dear Straw005 for late ...kaan pakad ke sorry to all of you

____________
Vikram , omru and rivya knocks the door . Anika wipes all the tears and opens the door . All comes in

Om - bhabhi , aap theek hai ??

Anika - haan mujhe kya hoga ....main theek hoon .

Bhavya - bhabhi you would know how to lie . But I can tell seeing your face that you were crying from last two hours .

Gauri - Bhaujai , crying alone will not help . It will increase your tension . Tell us , may be we can help !!

Rudra said in his ever affecting cute childish tone , " bhabhi, come with me ; let us listen to songs of hot neha mehra ....NO ...NO  neha mehra was my girlfriend ;  NO ! Neha kakkar !!!!

But that could also not make anni laugh !! She was hurt , really hurt this time .

Anika - rudra , NO !! please understand , I am really not in a mood , please !!

She speaks further ," It's good that you all are concerned for me but I wanna stay alone for sometime ...please !! And yes , vikram please go from here . From now , I will handle everything ' ALONE '.

Vikram - are you sure anika ?? Shall I go ??

Anika - yes , I am good now and thank you !! You helped us a lot but now I can handle things

They leave her alone and go to their respective rooms.

Later in the evening , when annika didn't came down , rivya went to her room to call her for tea time .

Rivya knocks and annika opens the door . Gauri and bhavya were shocked to see her in the worst situation .

She has cried so much that her eyes had becomed puffy red. And she has not eaten anything since morning . And she..she falls , yes she falls because she's so weak that she can't even stand.

Gauri - bhojai ...sambhaliye ....bade bhaiya ...omkara ji ....rudy bhaiya jaldi aayiye .

Bhavya - ham doctor ko call karte hain .

Shivomru rushes and comes in annika's room .

Om - kya hua ....gauri ??

Rudy - haan....kya hua bhabhi ??

Gauri - dekhiye na ...bhojai behosh ho gai hain .

Shivaay - annika ......annika .....annika utho na ....koi doctor ko bulao ....omm gadi nikaal.

__________________________

Hey guys , here goes the next part .
How's it ??

Do tell in comments.
Please vote and support .
Your support really means a lot

Take care
Be happy
Stay tuned
Signing off
Shambhavi