𝐷𝑜 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

Andy's P.O.V:
After we gamed for a while Rye went home again. "Bye baby!" I said and gave him a little hug. "See you tomorrow, Beautiful." He said and walked to his car in the rain. "He is a good boy!" My mom said when I walked into the living-room again. My dad came home too. "I'm home!" He screamed and hung up his jacket. Daniel also came downstairs. "Did you and Rue fucked again when I was upstairs." He laughed and my parents looked at me. "Did you had sex with Rye?" My dad asked me and I nodded my head. "Wasn't the first time.." I said and looked down. "It's okay.. You're 17. I lost my virginity at 17 too." He said and gave me a hug. I smiled at Daniel, I knew he thought my parents would be mad. "We love you Andy!" My mom said. I felt loved. Never felt so good in a while. "Daniel when did you lose yours?" I asked but I already knew. Just checking if he is honest. "I- I rather don't tell." He said and kept looking down. When he looked up we were all looking at him. "Okay.. I was 12." He said. My dad was in shock and I died of laughter. "I fucking knew that already." I laughed and almost fell of my chair. "To my ex.. Elisa." He said. My mom looked mad. "And you say these things about Andy!" She said. "Don't Mother." I said still laughing. His face..12!'' My father screamed. "I was drunk!'' Daniel replied. ''U can't keep using this to everything. I don't know what to say.'' I still try not to laugh. ''When..Where. Details'' My father said and Daniel sat with us too. ''At Matthew Johnson's 14th birthday. As you know Elisa is 1,5 years older. But I actually wasn't her first one. Anyway. He dared me to fuck her so I did.'' He said and felt Ashamed I guess. "You're an idiot Daniel! A fucking dare!" My dad screamed again. This was his own fault. I liked it. It's his karma. Then my mom looked at me and asked: "Where did you do it?" I mean when.. "Today? Just on the couch.. Mostly the floor but okay." I said. Why did She wanted to know. It's not her business. "Okay, enough about this..." I said. But she didn't stopped "What do you like about Rye?" She asked. "His smile, the way he makes me feel loved, the names he calls me..." I was not gonna say that I also love our sex. She already knew too much.

Rye's P.O.V:
I was driving home when I saw Monica walking by. I opened my window and said: "Hi, are you walking here on your own?" I quickly parked my car. "Yeah..." She said. "Should I give you a ride home?" I asked and opened the door. "Only if you want to.." She asked and sat next to me. Why did I do this. I said that I shouldn't even talk to them again. "Thank you.." she said quietly. "No problem.." It was really awkward. "I saw you with Andy yesterday.. Are you together again?" She asked and looked me straight in my eyes. "Never broke up..." I said when I parked my car in front of her house. "Oh.. Then sorry for kissing you." She opened the door again. "No, I kissed you it's my fault!" I said and she grabbed my hand. "I still love you!" Monica said and closed the door again. "I love you?" Was the only thing I could think of... What was on my mind. What does it mean. Is it something like saying "I am here for you." I just don't know... What does love feels like. Is it what I have with Andy or Monica? What I have with Andy is different. But how do I describe what I have with Monica. I took of everuthing but my boxer because it was really hot in my room."Love is complicated!" I screamed and then my mom came in. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked and sat down on my bed. "Nothing.. " I didn't wanted her to know about Monica and all the things we did. "Is it about Monica?" HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW. "HOW THE ACTUAL FUCKING HECK DO YOU KNOW THAT?" I screamed and then my whole family was in my room . "RYAN! LANGUAGE! But I heard it from Robbie.." I immediatly looked at him. "OH AND HOW DO YOU KNOW?" I was really mad. "A friend told me and showed pictures of you and her having sex." He said. "How about Andy?" Shaun asked me. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW IF I LOVE HIM OR MONICA MORE. I HATE MY LIFE." I screamed and slapped myself with my pillow. "Please leave." They listened but then Andy called me. I didn't picked up because I wasn't in the mood. He just texted me after calling.
From My Love:
Rye, are you okay?
Please answer
RYE!
BABEYYYYYYYYY
To my love:
Yes I am okay. Not in the mood to call.
From My Love
K
I knew he was mad because he always picks up whenever I call him. So I called back but he didn't pick up. I totally understand. Then I heard a familiar voice downstairs so I decided to check. When I opened the door to the living-room I saw Monica. "Hi... Robbie invited me." I looked at him. He just had a big smile on his face. "U son of a bitch!" I laughed. "Go upstairs with her.." He said and looked at her and then to me. "Okay.." We walked to my room upstairs. I just realized I was in only my boxer. "Oh,I'm sorry." I said when she sat down right to me. "I don't mind it..." She said and pushed me down. "I can't.. I'm still with Andy. But I don't know if I love you too..." I said and she just hugged me. "I'm sorry." Then I looked outside and I saw Andy. "HIDE! ITS ANDY!" I screamed and Monica got under my bed. "RYAN IT'S ANDY!" My mom screamed. "JUST LET HIM GO UPSTAIRS! HE KNOWS WHICH ONE IS MY ROOM!" I could hear him walking upstairs. "I'm sorry." He said when he opened my door. "No, I am..." I said. Just hoping Monica would be quiet. ''Rye, Do you still love me?'' He said. ''What does loving someone mean..'' I kept looking down. ''Caring about someone. Being there for them. Feeling special for someone..'' He said and grabbed my hand. I felt so bad. ''I feel all these things with you, Rye.'' He said and looked me in my eyes. ''Andy..I hate my life right now..I really fucking do!'' I said as he wrapped me in a warm hug. ''I'm so sorry for everything I do to you..'' Then I heard a sneeze. It had to be Monica. ''What was that?'' Andy asked and stood up. "Probably one of my Brothers." He opened the door to look if one of them was on the hallway. Then she sneezed again. "It's from under the bed."

Will Rye pick Andy or Monica?
What do ya think?