Do I dare

WARNING!!!: Gore and graphic description!

"Hello" It greets, arms held wide
"My, my, long time it's been" It smiles too wide, strings attached to either side of its mouth
"Ready to let me take over" They sigh and smile and hold the creature's hand
The creature opens its eyes, in a human body it stands infront of a mirror. "Perfect" The beast snarles and growls, tearing the flesh shell it inhabited.
Blood and organs leak through as the monster finally stands free from its cage and free from the pain it once had. That monster was inside the person, slowly growing as the mortal yelled or screamed or heard something wrong. Over time it had become the monster stand there on that rug with its claws.

Another human walks into the room, not seeing the hideous beast before her, looking at the dead body sprawled on the ground before it.
"NO" The person screeches as they bend down to the monsters foot.
The beast smiles as a tear falls from it's cheek "it's ok" it whispers. And although the human cannot hear it's voice they feel a small glimmer of comfort in the small room.
The monster leaves the room and smiles, tears dripping from its face; now that the monster that person had become is happy in another place, no longer feeling like a waste of space but sad that no one could take their place.