Hickey Prank😄😩-Devin Gordon

Y/f/n- your first name.                             
Y/n Pov

"Whats up DY/F/N Squad its ya Girl Y/n so today as y'all can see or hear i'm by myself Devin is at tha studio wit Kevin and Daniel but anyways today i will be doing the hickey prank on Devin i have a make up artist coming in like 2 minutes so imma see y'all when i'm done "

2 minutes later.                                   
"so yall the make up artist just got done this wat it look like"

"Y'all Devin should be here " Y/n look out the window to see Devin getting out the car She hurried up to turn the camera on and sat on the couch in the living room and turn the tv on

"Y'all Devin should be here " Y/n look out the window to see Devin getting out the car She hurried up to turn the camera on and sat on the couch in the living room and turn the tv on. Y/n Heared the door knob twist and she seen Devin come in she seen Devin put down his book bag and sit down on the couch with her.                         "hey babe" Devin said to Y/n and gave her a quick peck on the lips.           
  "hey baby how was your day " Y/n said to Devin.                                          
"it was good babe cause i have to come home to the most fine ass women named Y/n" Devin said to Y/n but then Devin had seen Y/n neck and she had seen the hickeys that is on her neck                                                     
"y/n whats on your neck" Devin ask Y/n while looking at her neck Y/n tried to cover up the hickeys.                     
   "Oh i had burned myself with my flat iron" Y/n said to Devin but Devin did not believe her.                                        "It don't look like a burn mark it look like a hickey Y/n are you cheating on me" Devin said to Y/n.                      
   "what no babe its a burn mark " Y/n said to Devin he stared to get mad.     
"Y/n i'm telling u rn i'm finna go that is a whole damn hickey on your neck" Devin said to Y/n.                             "Devin im telling u its a burn mark babe"Y/n said to Devin.                    
"dont call me dat nomoe" Devin said Devin got up and was heading for the door and but before he got to da door Y/n had got the camera.                   "babe its a prank it not no real hickey nor burn mark touch it"  Y/n said to Devin he touch it and he see that its fake.                                                         "You play to much" Devin said he look at the camera.                                       
"we got him yall babe say TEAM Y/n" "Team Y/n" Devin muttered.             
"Say it louder for the squad babe" Y/n said.                                                     "TEAM Y/N" Devin said a little bit louder.                                                          "I love u and only you Devin Gordon" Y/n said to Devin making him smile and giggle a little.                                        " I love you to and only you Y/n Y/l/N" Devin said to Y/n she smiled.            
"Y'all we will see y'all next week love y'all" Y/n and Devin kissed and they turn the camera off ________________________________________________________________________________
Authers Note

Heyy y'all I know i have missed😤😩 some updates but i have school so please bare with me love y'all

PEACEEEEEE Stay tun for more chapters 🎉🎊✨✨