Tchoukball

(y/b/n) = your best friend's name

(c/n) = crush's name

(y/e/n)= enemy's name

(c/b/f)= crush's best friend

You walked out of the girl's changeroom with (y/b/n) ready for gym class. Unlike most girls in your class, you kinda loved gym because you enjoyed playing basketball and volleyball but you hated plying soccer because you were really bad at it. Anyways, today your class would be play tchoukball which you didn't mind because tchoukball. The rules were simple, there will be two teams and each side of the gym has nets step up. Each team had to pass the ball to their other team members until  someone on their team hits the ball on the net. If you were successful, the ball should bounce back and hit the floor. If the ball bounces back and hits the floor, your team gets a point however; if the other team catches the ball before it hits the floor, they get a point.  

You and (y/b/n) walked to the middle of the gym and sat down with the rest of your classmates. While (y/b/n) began talking to you about something, you zoned out because you were staring at your crush, (c/n). (C/n) was wearing a red t-shirt and black Nike shorts and a huge smile came upon your face because he was matching with you. Suddenly you were interrupted by your gym teacher's voice, Mr. Anderson. "Alright, listen up class 81, today we will be playing tchoukball so I will be picking 4 people to be team captain and the teams will be made"), Mr. Anderson said. You suddenly stopped smiling because you didn't like it when Mr. Anderson did team captains because you weren't friends with anyone else only with (y/b/n), so you and (y/b/n) were kinda like outsiders in your class.

 Mr. Anderson announced who the team captains were, they were Anastasia, Lexi, Ayden and (c/n). You slightly smiled because you always dreamed that (c/n) were pick you first to be on your team but your smile faded because dreams are only dreams. Anastasia went first and since she was a girl, she had to pick a boy first. You didn't play attention to who Anastasia picked because you were more focused on who (c/n) were pick. He will probably pick (y/e/n) because she was the popular girl in your class and all the boys had a crush on her because she was so pretty ugh, you thought.  You decided to stop thinking about who (c/n) and you looked to see who's turn it was. You realized it was (c/n)'s turn and your eyes widen. You avoid making eye contact with (c/n) and started looking to the right because you will be embarrassed if you were looking at him and he doesn't pick you. 

Immediately, you hear your name being called and you looked and saw (c/n) smiling at you. You slowly get up and walked to (c/n) but on the inside you were screaming and shocked because you never think that (c/n) will pick you to be the first person on his team. You turned around and stand behind (c/n) but leaving a gap between you too. You noticed (c/n) smirked at his (c/b/f) and you began thinking so many things at a time. 

Why did (c/n) pick me? Did he do this to embarrass me? Did he felt bad for me?  you thought

Once all the teams were made, Mr. Anderson started giving the pinnies to each team. Your team had the red pinnies but since you and (c/n) were wearing red, you didn't need to wear pinnies. Your team was off to the side with lexi's team while Anastasia's and Ayden's team was on. Since you don't talk to anyone besides (y/b/n) (who was on Ayden's team) you just stayed quiet while everyone else on your team was talking. Since you were sitting on the floor and your head in the palms of your hands, you didn't noticed (c/n) walking up to you and sat right next to you

You had a feeling that someone was next to you, so you lifted your head and saw (c/n) was next to you. You felt your heartbeat speeding  up and the butterflies in your stomach when you look into (c/n)'s brown eyes. 

"Hey (y/n)" (c/n) softly said.

"H-hey (c-c/n) you stuttered 

"what aren't you talking to anyone?" (c/n) asked

"Umm... w-well I don't have any other friends, (y/b/n) is my only friend" you said sadly

(c/n) doesn't say anything and they is a silence between you guys

"Why did you pick me to be on your team?" you asked

"What did you mean?" (c/n) said 

"I mean of all the girls you pick, why did you pick me?", you explained

"Well I picked you to be on my team because you are smart, athletic, funny and super kind", (c/n) said

"oh, okay", you said and you avoided (c/n)'s gaze

"(Y/n)... I-uhh-I", (C/N) stuttered

"Yes? What...", you were saying but suddenly you got interrupted with (C/n)'s lips crashing into yours. The kiss was gently at first but once you started to kiss (C/n) back, it became more passionate and aggressive. Both of you guys slowly pulled away and (C/n) looked deep in your (e/c) eyes and said without any hesitation

"And because I like you, and I mean like like you"

"I liked you too", you respond

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this oneshot. I'm not sure if I should keep going with oneshots, but if you guys want me to then I will. Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions and also make sure you vote because that will mean the world to me. Okkkkk, bye!

- Hannah