Chapter 9

Alex hugged Norma tightly and she rested her head against his shoulder. This was heaven and nothing could take that away. Alex was like her guardian angel. He was like a night in shining armor who was watching over the princess.
"Why are you out here alone?" Alex asked, squeezing Norma's hips lightly.
Norma moved her head back a bit to look into Alex's eyes, "I wanted some fresh air," She stated.
"What happened," Alex asked, concern taking over.
"Nothing, I just- it wasn't anything too bad," Norma replied, looking to her right.
Alex quickly but gently grabbed Norma's chin and made her look into his eyes, then he saw it; she was lying. He saw the fear in her.
"Who did it? Who hurt you?" Alex asked, anger building up.
"George," Norma whispered, looking away from Alex again.
Alex only nodded to Norma's response but pulled her body closer. He only wanted her to be safe and he was failing.
"Let's not worry about it, okay? I just want to spend time with you," Norma whispered as she laid her head against Alex's shoulder, kissing his neck lightly.
Alex smiled and squeezed Norma's body; this is where he wanted to be, even though he wished he was beating George into the ground.
-
"Are you sure that you want to go back in there?" Alex asked.
Norma nodded and looked at Alex, giving him a small, reassuring smile.
"C-can I go in with you? Just to make sure," Alex asked
"Yes, you can come with me," Norma replied, opening the car door and getting out.
Alex got out and quickly walked over to Norma. He grabbed her hand protectively and kept her close.
Norma loved the feeling of being safe and as she walked to the motel office with Alex, she felt her nerves disappear. She grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. The room was cold and Norma shivered.
"You cold?" Alex chuckled
"No," Norma laughed, gently squeezing Alex's hand.
"If you're cold, I can help you out," Alex joked as he got closer to Norma than he already was.
Norma smiled and put her hands on Alex's upper arm as she leaned against the side of the desk. Alex put his hands on Norma's hips and just looked at Norma lovingly. He didn't want to do anything Norma didn't want to do; he wouldn't force her to kiss him nor have sex, he was a gentleman.
Norma put her arms on Alex's shoulders and played with the ends of his hair. Being together was all they needed.
-
Norma sat up and yawned. She was wearing her baby blue night gown that fit tightly around her curves; it was her favorite. She went to move and get out of bed but something was holding her back. A strong arm was tightly around her waist and then she remembered that he stayed.
A smile formed on her face and she turned her head and looked down at the beautiful, sleeping man. His face was relaxed and so was his body. His arm draped around Norma's hips and his body was close to Norma's. He wasn't wear a shirt and the blankets were covering his lower back, down.
Alex then groaned as he opened his eyes slowly and looked up at Norma.
"Good morning, beautiful," Alex whispered
"Good morning, Sheriff," Norma whispered back, laying back down and evenly facing Alex.
Norma caressed Alex's face with her thumb lightly and pecked his nose gently, "How'd you sleep?"
"Amazing," Alex replied, closing his eyes and pulling Norma closer.
Norma giggled as she put her hand on Alex's side and felt his lips on her neck.
-
"Are you sure you want to stay with me today? Running the motel is pretty boring," Norma giggled as she held the keys in her hand.
Alex walked close behind her and smiled, "At least I'll be with you,".
Norma smiled to herself and turned the corner to get to the motel door. She quickly unlocked it and pulled Alex gently by the hand, into the office. She pulled him against her body and kissed him gently. His lips were soft and every time he touched her, it was gentle.
Norma pulled back and smiled the best smile she had. Both people were so caught up in each other, they didn't notice the very angry man watching.
George cleared his throat and Norma looked at him as well as Alex.
"Am I interrupting something?" George asked, still standing outside of the motel.
"Yes. You are," Alex snapped, keeping his hands on Norma's hips protectively.
"Whatever. Anyway, Norma, I need to speak with you in my room and I need towels," George stated.
Norma just smiled and nodded, not completely listening to the blonde man.
George walked away and Alex turned back to Norma.
"You're not going to talk to him," Alex snapped
"Huh?" Norma asked, scrunching her eyebrows together.
"You're not going to his room and talking about whatever it is that he wants to talk to you about," Alex stated
"Alex, honey, I wasn't even listening to him," Norma chuckled, cupping Alex's cheeks.
"You weren't?"
"No," Norma laughed.
Alex shook his head and chuckled, "I'm gonna be the one to show up instead of you.".
Norma rolled her eyes playfully, "Whatever you wanna do.".
-
Alex sat at his desk; he had gotten called in and promised Norma he would come straight back.
"What's the problem?" Alex asked, looking at the very concerned deputy.
"Keith's boat has been recovered from the ocean. A few days after you two had escaped, the boat had disappeared and they had just found it," Deputy Sean explained
"So why are you worried? This is good news!" Alex exclaimed
"Well, the body of Keith summers has been found. He was trying to hide behind the trees on the beach side. As for Shelby, Keith said he was going to go for Norma Bates, but there have been no witnesses of him being seen around town," Deputy Sean answered.
Alex felt something in his gut to leave and that's what he did.
"Get everyone to patrol the streets tonight! We're finding Shelby today!" Alex yelled, running out of the room and then the building.
-
"I'm sick of this shit! Get out of my motel!" Norma screamed as she pushed George toward the open door.
"Fine, whatever, but don't expect to see me again!" George yelled.
Norma went to say something but held her breath when she saw the oh-so familiar face. The face that belonged to her kidnapper...
Shelby.
————————
Like & Comment! ❤️