Never Give Up

Hey guys

Today I have my dance show case. I got done with my dress rehearsal and just went out to eat with my sister and our friend and I am a little bit tired. I had to wake up early, which I am okay with, and I had to do my solo twice because I messed up the first time. Let me explain what happened.

So, I was about to go on stage soon, and I was marking my dance. Then, it was my turn. I got on the stage and everything was good until I forgot a part. I stopped and my mind was blank. I couldn't think of my dance or improved. I just stayed there and finally went backstage and cried. Just a reminder that this is my first solo for dance. I felt so embarrassed and I freaked out and I got worried that I will do that again. I cried hard and my dance teacher came up to me and hugged me. My sister came backstage and hugged me. I wanted to do my dance again. My teacher and I reviewed the dance once. After that, I went into the dressing room and cried again. My mom and friends comfort me and made me feel better. I drank my water to calm me down. My teacher said when you are ready to do it again, just let me know. I practice it three times and told my teacher that I am ready. There was a dancer on stage and I waited for my turn again. It was my turn again and I went back on stage and did my dance and I did the whole thing without freaking out. Everyone clapped where I forgot my part. It felt great. When I was done, I got off stage and people start hugging me and said that I did a great job. But, I am still worried for tonight and that I will forget my dance and not improve.

So, that's what happened. But, I always learned to never give up. Well, that is it for now. I am going to take a nap because I am so tired.

Bye