Chapter Seventeen: World 2. Hawkins, Indiana

Y/N POV

We sit waiting for Daniel and David. I watch Nancy apply ice onto Jonathan's bruised cheek.

"There a cute couple" I whisper to Max.

Max looks over at them and he rolls his eyes dramatically.

"Oh come on Max!" I exclaim shoving him lightly.

"What?" he asks.

"You think so to" I say and lean on him.

"I think we are a pretty cute couple" he whispers into my ear and I turn a little red.

"Oh? Well then" I say and I close my eyes.

Suddenly I hear the door open and David and Daniel walk through.Thankfully I thought to give them there adult bodies back. Hopper walks over and begins to talk to them and I groan. I faceplant into the table and groan.

"What's wrong?" Max asks.

"I'm bored and I want to go kill the thingy" I mutter and he laughs.

"Oh my god, ok I'm sure we'll be going soon" he says sweetly and holds my hand.

David runs over and incase's us into a bear hug and Daniel comes over and grabs my arm.

"Let's go" He says to us and smiles and waves to the man.

We leave and Max and I look around at things other than David and Daniel.

"I am very disappointed in you two, you could have been hurt or worse!" David exclaims and then straightens his bandana. "Next time wait because we are doing this shit as a family now let's go" He says and places the items in his backpack.

Max and I look at each other with our mouths wide open as we watch him walk off. He turns around confused at us and I guess Daniels mouth was open slightly to.

"Let's go" he repeats and walks off. 

Daniel jogs up to him and says something to him and kisses him. As we walk down the street they get looks of disgusts shot at them and when Max and I look at them I give a sadistic smile and he shoots them his glare that could kill people if he wanted it to. Daniel and David get confused as to why people look afraid after they look at them and they turn around to us and we smile like innocent children. 

"What are you two doing back there?" Daniel asks us. 

"Talking and looking around" I fib and Daniel squints at me. 

"Ok..." he says trailing off. 

We continue walking and Nancy and Jonathan come back with some other woman. 

"Max! Y/N!" I hear Jonathan yell.

"Yes?" I ask turning around and they pull up next to us. 

(I am speeding this up cause I can 🙃)

"Come with us" the woman says. 

We get into the car and we are at his house. We go inside and see a bunch of lights and letters on the walls with lights. 

"Mom..." I hear Jonathan mutter. 

So that's his mom. I look at the wall. 

"Whats this?" I ask her. 

"I'm communicating with my son with this stuff" she explains calmly. 

"Mom! That's crazy! C'mon he's gone..." Jonathan says and none of us are phased. 

"I don't think it's crazy" I replied walking up and sitting in front of it. 

"Hey buddy" I say quietly and everyone watches. 

If he is somewhere with that monster it's probably really scary... I understand how he feels right now. 

"Hey, I'm sorry I don't know your name can you tell me?" I ask the wall and suddenly the lights, light up. 

"W I L L" Daniel says out loud and he sits next to me carefully.

"Hi Will!" I exclaim. 

"Look kid listen to me, we are looking for you, stay calm and breath. This girl I'm sitting next to and me, we have fought worse things and have done some crazy shit before" Daniel says to the wall. 

"Yah! We know where you are and I will stop at nothing to make sure you are home with your mom and brother. I know how you feel, just remember that your friends are looking for you and your mom and brother. Just breathe and stay hidden and you'll be fine ok?" I explain and say. 

"O K" he responds and it ends. 

"Thank you" Joyce whispers, I think she is on the verge of tears.

I keep staring at the wall in concern. 

"How old is he?" I ask. 

"He is twelve" Jonathan's mom answers. 

"Damn it" I whisper and stand up. "C'mon, I have an idea" I say. 

I learned that Jonathan's mom name is Joyce and that Hopper knows about the Demagorgon so we quickly go to Mike's. 

I knock on the basement door and he answers confused with Dustin by his side. 

"What the-" they say as I push past. 

"Where the hell is elle?" I ask them and Joyce, Jonathan, and Nancy all say 'who?'.

"Umm, we don't know we are going to look for her and Lucas won't answer" Mike explains. 

"Ok, sorry if I offend you but fuck Lucas, let him be a pussy. Joyce, you go find Hopper and dig deeper into this case. Nancy, Jonathan, David, and Daniel, go fight that shitty thing at your Jonathan's house. The rest of us will find Elle, she is super important in this, she didn't show us her powers but she is very powerful and we need her power" I explain and everyone looks dumbfounded except my family. Daniel pulls out his knife and starts flipping and David spins his pistols in his hands and slip them into the holsters. Max looks through his backpack and puts on brass knuckles and cracks his knuckles. 

"Umm, why should we listen to you?" Mike asks still being pissed at some shit. 

"Did you forget who has killed one demon twice with ease and another also dealt with so much other shit" I growl and snap my fingers and I get out of the shitty outfit and change into my black attire. 

My hair in a braid(sorry short haired people!) and I have a tank top on and black leggings with a belt and combat boots. 

"Whoa what the fuck!" Dustin yells and points at my arm. 

I chuckle and look them all with a very serious expression. 

"Did I forget to mention the second demon ripped my arm off" 

Joyce gasps and Nancy is wide-eyed. 

"Alright, lets move out" I say and slip a jacket over me and everyone takes off. 

❗️❗️<<READ THIS THING DOWN HERE IT IS SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT Y'ALL>>❗️❗️

A/N: UWU sorry I haven't been updating for awhile, Don't worry I am not dead and I've been busy with school, homework, my sport, and I'm busy on the weekends as well. I have a tight schedule. So I don't know the next chapter will be but I'll try my best and I'm thinking of doing like a question and answer thing. Like you ask me questions about me or anything and I will answer them. You can also recommend what world or fandom really you want to see in the future but I do have some plans like there's one I really want to do -coughcough-marvel-coughcough- anyway!

I really hope you are enjoying the story and as always...

CAMPE DIEM!!

I also like constructive feedback to improve my writing just a BTW ok bye now.