Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The last time I remember before I dozed off to sleep is when I know I got a bit of chilly because of the full blast air conditioned of the library but then I suddenly found warm from the thing that covered me. Then, that's it. I was all smiling from a good nap and when I opened up my eyes, panicked attack me.

"Where am I?" I blurted out of nowhere.

I met a brownish eye that is darted at me, a thick jawline, and hair disheveled. If he's a stranger, I will surely be stunned because of the way he looks at me.

"In the library." Jungkook said before turning the book to the next page.

He's not actually within my desk but he's the first one I saw when I opened up my eyes. He is literally in front of me holding a music book that he was so oblivious to read.

"O my god!" I panicked and stood up with much noise. "I'm late!"

"Shh!" the Librarian shushed me.

I immediately covered my mouth and instinctively sat in front of the desk where Jungkook is sitting. He looks at me with bored eyes and back to what he is reading. I rolled my eyes on him and quickly arranged the jacket that was behind me.

"Where is Lisa?" I asked him.

I told her to wake me up when it's already time! We still got one subject left before dismissal. And I don't do ditching class because it surely freaks me out. Even when I am so sick, I still go to class! That is how I dedicate myself in studying.

He sighed, still not looking at me. "She's gone."

"What do you mean she's gone?"

"Gone."

"Are you serious?" my brow arched.

God, they are really cousins. Just a simple conversation and you cannot really have a good answer from them.

He sighed again and now putting down the book he was reading. I feel kind of awkward when he looks at me straight in the eye and a bit of guilt because I feel like I disturbed him. So to remove my focus on him, I glance around us and there are students who are eyeing us.

Great.

I forgot that this man is very well known here.

"A-anyway," I cleared my throat and comb my hair using my hand. I stood up and he looked up on me. "I got to go."

"It's already time." He uttered quietly.

"What?"

"Your class was dismissed like two hours ago."

"WHAT?" I said loudly.

The librarian shushed me again with a warning tone. This time, she was looking at me with pierced eye. Everyone in the library was looking at me so I feel embarrassed. I sat down and talked to him.

"What do you mean? I skipped my class?" I said, panicking while thinking what I just did.

I shouldn't skipped class!

He rolled his eyes on me. How dare he? "Check the time. It's not my fault that you were snoring so long."

I bit my tongue to stop myself punching him. "Excuse me! I don't do snore!"

"Yeah, sure."

"Ugh! Whatever tuna-omelette stealer!"

He smirked. "Do you want me to buy you that?"

What?

"Huh?" I asked, puzzled.

"Tuna omellete."

"No, thanks." I stood up again ready to leave.

"Wait up." He called me.

I planning to leave him without words just to make him feel how annoying he is but I froze when he stopped my hands. He immediately removed it when we do feel something odd.

He arranged the books he was reading and stood up.

"Are you going home?" he asked.

My brow arched. "And why do you care?"

"I'm just asking."

"Not gonna tell you." I rolled my eyes and started to walk.

When I leave the library room, my yawned got short when he suddenly showed up beside me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I stopped walking and faced him. "Who are you? Dora?"

"Ha-ha, is that a joke?" he said sarcastically.

How dare him!

"And again, why do you care, mister?"

"Relax," he tried to touch me on my shoulder but before I slap his hand, he removed it immediately as if he got burned. "I-I am just asking."

I just rolled my eyes on him. Really, you will never ever get a good answer. I continued walking and saw that the sun is already setting, which means it is almost night! Like it dawned on me that I unconsciously skipped class.

"Great!" I uttered to myself. I sighed upon realization.

My eyes got teary when I think that I skipped one of my subjects. This is the first time I did this and the guilt inside me is creeps me out. I hate it when I got suddenly vulnerable. I cannot stop thinking even the small things that I missed.

I will never ever go to sleep again when I have classes!

"H-hey," said Jungkook who actually still beside me.

My forehead creased and wiped out the tears in my eyes. "Are you following me?"

"Are you crying?"

"Why are you here?" I asked back.

"Here," he handed me his handkerchief.

I stopped walking the street. Our dorm is two houses away from where we are. I am just looking at him and didn't get the handkerchief he was offering. Who knows if he got some booger there?

He rolled his eyes and forced my hand to receive the handkerchief. "Fixed yourself and don't cry. I hate seeing women crying." And just like that, he turned his back. I thought he is going to leave but he spoke. "A-and if it could help, Lisa has notes. I'm sure she's going to let you borrow what you missed." He continued walking.

I sighed.

"I want an ice cream."

I don't know what is with me but I am feeling so sad. And I am in the mood of eating some comfort foods. The guilt inside me still creeps out that I wanted to go home and tell my mom and dad how sorry I am for not attending one of my subject. This should not be a big deal but I am not really used skipping classes!

I think I am going crazy and will cry my heart later.

"Uh," my eyes looked up when he is suddenly in front of me again. "Wanna grab some ice cream? It's on me."

"With you?" I asked, suspiciously.

He creased his forehead but smirk. "Are you going with me or not?!" I didn't response. He then started walking again. "Fine. I'm going to eat alone."

I chewed my lower lip. Damn. Ice cream.

The sky is slowly turning into a yellow orange; indicating of the sun is going down. Darkness will surely filled the whole sky any moment. Well...

"Hey! Wait for me, tuna-omelette stealer!" I shouted at him and walked briskly.