Places to find stationery and supplies

So I won't lie when you start bullet journaling you may want to splurge on stationery and supplies but sometimes those supplies can be a bit pricey and your stationery dreams are crushed but don't worry, I've curated a list of cheap and cute shops to buy decent, good quality stationery for your bullet journal.

1. AliExpress - aliexpress.com

You can get the cutest of things on this website, you just have to find the write store. It's better to buy stuff from one store because it will all come at once  and it will be cheaper when you pay at the post office. My favorite store for stationery is called mengtai and there things are so cute and reasonably priced.

2. Amazon - amazon.com

I love amazon so much, like it could honestly be my second home after all. The mishap with this store is that if you live out of America or Canada (basically a country with its own Amazon) your shipping fee will be really expensive. For example I live in Africa and something that costs $1 I will have to pay $100 for it in the end but if you have family who can send you stuff then that's no problem.

3. Etsy - etsy.com

This store has literally everything even things you don't need. Etsy stuff tend to be a bit more expensive because they're like second hand stores but you can find beautiful homemade stickers from amazing artists and premade monthly templates.

4. Muji

Now personally where I live there isn't a Muji store but I've heard that they have good quality gel pens and notebooks. Muji is variable depending on where you live so you might not have a Muji in your country. I've heard that there is a Muji in Birmingham in the UK and also a Muji in Canada so those are some countries you might be able to find one.

5. Typo

Now Typo doesn't only sell stationery, they also sell pencil cases, marquee letters and water bottles too that are all super cute. Typo does sell bullet journals but from the one I've received as a gift the pages are quite thin and may bleed through with certain pens and markers.

6. Your local stationery/art store

Where I live the stationery and art supplies are just the bare minimal but often they're some select stores which focus on unique stationery. I entered one of mine the other day and found that they were selling Sakura gelly rolls which are rarely found where I live and that was a plus, so always check for that.

———————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and that it helped you find all your stationery needs.

With love Tatyana xx