Chapter 1

Laura's p.o.v

"Cut!!! Take 5 everybody!!!" Those were the words Heath said that made me sigh in relief.

As quickly as I can, I ran all the way to my dressing room to wear a pair of flats.

I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?!?!" I asked well yelled so the person on the other side of the door could hear me. "Its me!!!" The person on the other side answered, who I'm pretty much sure that its Ross. "Come in!!!" I said. Ross entered my dressing room with that smile which I first noticed.

"You know, its fine if you dont knock." I told him. "I know" he said sitting next to me on the couch, smirking. I looked at him imoassively. He just chuckles and He pinched my cheekbone. i groaned and put his hand away. He chuckles, again.

"So what's the rush?" he asked reffering to me awhile ago. "Gosh, those heels where killing me so I had to changed them!!!" I replied. "I see" he said nodding.

"Everybody to the set." The speacker of my dressing room informed.

.........

I was looking at myself at the mirror as I put powder on my face after rehearsal. Then somebody went in my dressing room and saw my blonde beach friend that I would recognize anywhere.

"Want a ride?" he asked. "No. I still have no boyfriend and I dont want to die young." I said. "Hurtful" "Truthful" I grabbed my phone out of my bag and texted my mom that I would be home in a couple of minutes. "You know, sometimes I wonder why you my best friend." he said out of the blues. "We all do." i replied with a chuckle. He chucles too and went besid me. "Do you remember the day we met?" he asked. "Ugh. Dont remind me." I said annoyed.

The day when we met, yeah, we just crashed on eachother, literally.

Flashback

I was walking down the halls on the set of Austin&Ally. When suddenly, I bumped on someone and dropped the coffee all over him. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I wasnt looking where I was going!!!" I exclaimed. He chuckles "Nah, Its okay but the coffee is kinda hot so I better changed." He said. "Oh. How rude of me, my name is Laura." I said with a smile, holding out my hand. "My name is Ross." He said with a welcoming smile, shaking my hand. "Laura. Hmm, a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." he said. I feel my cheeks heat up and I giggled at his statement. "Well, I better get changed now. I'll see you around:)" He said, waving at me. I waved back " I guess so"

End of Flashback

"That coffee actually was hot, you know." he said. "Yeah, whatever" "That coffee woudnt have been spilled all over me if you were looking at your way." he teased. "Ross, dont rubb it in my face and it has been 4 years." I said. "But you gotta admit, you had a crush on me before." I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Do you even know what you're saying?!?!" I exclaimed. "C'mon, just admit it. I mean who woudnt fall for this" he said pointing to himself. "Ugh. You're so unbelievabe." I said shaking my head. "And cute, right?" he said winking at me. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Yeah that is totally true." I said, sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

------

So what y'all think? sorry if this chapter is short but i'll try to make it longer.

vote and comment your thoughts:)