6

A/N: sorry for no update last weekend, I've been hecka busy. Please enjoy this chapter though!

Peridots POV

Anger. That was the only emotion I could feel for Jasper after what Lapis told me. I wanted to punch Jasper, or a wall.. But mainly Jasper. I quickly did a U-turn and started back to Jaspers house.

Lapis perked up when she noticed where I was going. "Peridot- please I just want to go home.."

"I want to give this bitch a piece of my mind." I stared at the empty road ahead of me. It was pretty late at night and nobody else was driving. I was speeding, going 20 over the 65 mph speed limit.

"Peridot she'll beat you into the ground, it's not worth the risk!" Lapis looked at me and back at the road.

"Lapis- She hurt you. I'm not going to let it slide just because you want me to. If I have to go to jail again for beating her ass up, then so be it." I gripped the steering wheel tighter.

Lapis sighed and slumped down in her seat. "If you HAVE to do this.. don't get yourself hurt, please.."

I nodded and squeezed Lapis's hand. "Thank you for telling me.. About what happened." I looked over at her.

She nodded and ran her fingers over the tops of my hands. "I feel so stupid.." She hid her face in her free hand.

"Don't, it's not your fault. Don't ever think it's your fault. Please."

"I know but I should've left when I saw her.. I just- I thought she changed.."

I parked in front of Jaspers house. "Stay here, and drive away if she tries coming for you." I kissed her. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Lapis shakily nodded. "O-Okay." She climbed into the drivers seat after I got out of the car. I walked up to Jaspers door and knocked loudly.

After a couple knocks, Jasper swung open the door and looked me up and down. "What do you want, runt?"

"I-I Why did you do that!" I glared at her and stood my ground even though she was like 10 ft taller than I was.

"Do what?" She raised an eyebrow then chuckled. "Oh, your talking about when I fucked your girl, hm?"

I didn't hesitate. I threw a punch at her, my fist stung and when I looked at Jasper; she didn't budge. She picked me up by my throat and threw me against the ground. "Don't try me, brat."

I gulped and got up slowly and then ran into Jasper, trying to take her down. Again, she didn't budge. I should've given up at this point, but I didn't.

After a few more tries of trying to take her down, I had a bloody nose and black eye. I decided to retreat back to the car, which let Jasper win. I had failed my entire reason for coming back to her house.

I got into the car and Lapis looked at me, her eyes widened. "Peridot.."

"Drive. Just drive." I looked straight ahead, my head pounding from the pain I was in.

We got back home and I walked inside. "I'm taking a shower." I spat blood into the sink. "A long shower." I grabbed a towel from the closet and walked into the bathroom. I stood in the shower for a good 10 minutes when I heard the door open.

"Hey- Uh.. C-can I join..?" Lapis spoke softly, I almost didn't hear her.

"Oh- Sure.." I pulled back the curtain a bit and she stepped in.

"How are you feeling..?" She lightly touched my swollen eye, which made me wince a bit.

"Eh, I'm fine." I shrugged. "Just have some bruises here and there." I started to wash my face, getting the blood off of it.

She nodded. "Anything I can do to make you feel better..?" She looked up at me.

"There might be something.."

again sosososo sorry for the delay for this chapter! next weeks chapter might start off spicy *cough*
Remember to vote if you enjoyed!