Gimmie snack

Cute~

It was Monday, yet again

It was Monday, yet again. I'm just here laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling. What Beomgyu did yesterday pissed me off... just a little though.

He forced me to swallow a sleeping pill. It was kinda painful. I slept all night, at least.

It has me thinking... should I start taking sleeping pills? I know it's not healthy, but neither is staying up countless nights.

I have to ask where Beomgyu got those pills.

Speaking of Beomgyu, I think he's the one knocking on the door.

I get up, opening the door, and to my surprise. I was right. It was Beomgyu, with snacks.

"I know you wanted me to come get snacks with you last night, but I was too tired. You can't resist these snacks, though. Can you?"

"Of fucking course I can't... NOW GIMMIE SNACKS!"

"wOah! Calm down. You sound and look crazy with your hair standing up in different places, did you just wake up?"

"Mhm... GIMMIE SNACKS!"

--------

It was later in the evening, I was getting stressed with being cooped up in this small apartment so I decided to go out and get some fresh air.

I wanted to catch the sun set in the forest before it went down. There was this once spot near the river that had this big opening up at the sky where you see the sun rise and set. Watching it is so calming, it takes out all the frustration. Turning it into a pile of nothingness.

While I was walking, I was thinking... Should I have brought my flashlight?

MAN THE FUCK UP, SOOBIN!! YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF THE DARK!

YEAH! YOU ARE RIGHT!

The voice in my head was right.

I'm not scared of the dark!

So I kept walking till I got onto the trail that I was familiar with.

I stopped to enjoy the scenery, sitting down on the bench Beomgyu put down here for me.

The sun was now setting and that's when I noticed I wasn't alone in the woods.

Looking across the river, I saw someone, in front of some willow trees... dancing?

It was so beautiful and mesmerizing that I couldn't look away.

Once they were finished, we locked eye's for a moment. I guess that scared them away as they hid behind the tree. Poking their head out to further examine me.

"U-uh... Hello?" I tried to say.

They didn't say anything, only continued to peep their head out.

That looked cute.

What are you thinking?! That's a stranger you're talking about!?

-------