Ted x ozzy hair

It was a bright and sunny morning when Ted walked up to his school on a Tuesday with his twin brother Felix. He had been looking forward to the day because he had brought his red comb to school. It was in his pocket he had wanted to bring it to school before but he could never remember it but he had today it was on his desk when he woke up from his sleep.

So when he got dressed in his red shirt and blue tie and put some trousers on. He had put his comb in his trousers pocket with an orange clip he had bought a week ago. Once he had finished getting dressed and fixed his hair he went downstairs to find Felix and their father eating breakfast quietly. Ted went over to the table to find two pieces of toast on a plate that was meant for him. He sat down by the table to eat the toast that was on his plate once he had finished eating his breakfast he turned to his brother with a smile "are you ready to go Felix'' Felix looked at his brother with an unimpressed look on his face and sighed "yes I am let's go Teddy goodbye father" there father looked at them then gave a small smile "goodbye have a good day at school" Felix got off his sit and made his way to the door. "Are you coming Teddy"  "Yeah I'm coming Felix bye father" Ted walked over to his brother by the door.

Once he was by the door his brother opened it to lead them out to their limo. Once in the limo the twins went to school. Ted was looking forward to talking to his best friend Ozzy. Ozzy was one of his best friends of course he had a lot of friends but Felix didn't really like him talking to them he kept telling him that he should be more responsible but he liked being friends with people it was just who he was. As the limo came to a stop the twins got out of it and started to walk to the school. They were a little bit early so they just stayed outside of the school talking about their business until the bell went. Felix went up the stairs to the smart class with Dr. Danner while I went to the dumb class but that's alright.

I don't really mind being in the dumb class because I'm with my friends and Felix can't tell me not to talk to my friends so I walk over to Ozzy "hey Ozzy how are you?" Ozzy looked up from the toy that he is playing with to answer Ted "terrible my f-friends all left because of those new kids" Ted looked at Ozzy a bit sad "well I'm your friend right?" Ozzy looks at him with a small blush "y-yeah but still those new kids are terrible" Ozzy looked back down at the toy in his hands. Ted looked at Ozzy for a few seconds then asked "do you want me to do your hair to get your mind off of it?" Ozzy looked up at Ted with a blush and a smile on his face "umm s-sure but it hasn't been used right?" Ted got the comb out of his trousers pocket and showed it to Ozzy "nope I haven't used it yet I wanted to bring it to school before but I could never find it" he smiled at Ozzy. Ozzy looked at the comb before nodding his head "okay then sure why not but please be careful" Ted stared at Ozzy with happiness and a bit of shock he wasn't expecting Ozzy to say yes but he was happy that he had agreed to let him do his hair. "Okay I'll be careful don't worry about it just relax okay" "okay I'll try" Ozzy looked back down at the toy that was in his hands. While Ted started brushing his curly red hair. It was a little hard to get through some of the strands so Ted kept on apologising every time Ozzy would feel a knot in his hair but Ozzy would just say that it was alright. And go back to playing with the toy in his hands. Ted was happy Ozzy let him play with his hair even though it was hard to get through it was still fun to do in his opinion. He continued to brush Ozzy's hair until it was nice and soft. And he could brush his hands through it without feeling any knots. Once he finished making sure all the knots were out he started to style Ozzy's hair.

When Ted was styling Ozzy's hair Ozzy was blushing like crazy trying to think of anything but the boy standing behind him. He was trying to occupy himself by playing with his favorite toy that his best friend gave him. He missed his friends they just left out of nowhere like they vanished. He tried to think of anything else to stop himself from blushing. Until he felt a tap on his shoulder he turned around only to be met with Ted's face inches away from his own face.  only to be met with Ted's face inchise away from his own. When he realised this he moved his head away from Ted to keep a gap between them Ted lifted his hand to his neck "sorry about that Ozzy" Ozzy looked up at Ted with a blush on his face "it's alright it was an accident why did you tap my shoulder?" Ted looked at him then nodded "yeah i finished your hair have a look!" As he was saying that Ted held a mirror up to Ozzys face for him to see his new hair style.

Ozzy looked at the mirror in shock. He gently brought his hand up to his hair to touch it. he would never have thought that Ted would be so good at doing someone's hair. He looked at Ted impressed "Ted this is amazing where did you learn to do someone's hair?" Ted only blushed at the complement that he was given and opened his mouth to speak "my mom always used to do my hair when dad wasn't around so I learnt how to do it" Ozzy wanted to ask Ted more about how he learnt to do his hair but as he was about to speak the bell went telling the children that it was lunch time. So as Ted got up to stand he held his hand out for Ozzy to grab. Ozzy looked at him a bit confused but took his hand as the two of them went to get lunch.