Chapter 5

Todoroki POV
I shoved Momo off me

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"I-I-I really like you todoroki"

"You can't just kiss me I'm already in love with some one else!"*sigh* "look I'm sorry I don't like you this way, I see you as a friend and... nothing else."

"N-no this isn't how its supposed to go. Why don't y-you like me I'm perfect for you. "Who is this girl you "love" so much."She said being sarcastic at the last sentence.

"It's none of your business"

"Tell me."

"Like I said it's none of your business. Now I'm going to check if he is still at school. "

No one's POV
Todoroki walked past her.

"So it's a boy" she said with a smirk on her face.

He stopped moving he felt frozen.

"Your gay or I mean a faggot? Wow I liked a gay guy that's so pathetic. I think I should be a little bit more ashamed for even liking you. Its disgusting to even think about it for me. But it makes sense you like.... Deku dont you. You always stare at him but always seem to avoid you. And yet you still like him I bet he is dating Uaraka."

"S-s-shut up!"

"I think that's the first time I heared you s-s-stutter.Izuku will never love you back you just have to deal with it."

Todoroki had enough. He left the classroom shaking.

(His thoughts)
What if she tells the whole class about me. Midoriya is going to hate me if he doesn't already. This is bad what if they find out that we have a son. I need to get home and talk to Midoriya at school tomorrow.

Time skip to the next day
Mina's POV
"Today will be the perfect day for a party I mean it's Friday and we survived the first week of U.A. High School. I think this will be great idea!" She squealed to Kaminari

"Yeah that would be cool to have some fun and be free from school" he said excitedly

At the end of class mina invited everyone except Mineta of course to the party.

Izukus POV
Hell yeah I'm going to that party I want to just forget everything about todoroki but first I need to find a babysitter for Suoh.

"Ma ma who is she?"

"She is going to watch you and see if you your doing bad while I'm gone."

"But she is only 9 years older than me. She is not even allowed to use the bathroom without raising her hand in school. Hmph no fair."

"Um... you do have a good point but you need to learn to obey. Ok?"

"Ok mommy."

"Thank you" I kissed him on his forehead.

Time skip to the party
I arrived with Uaraka.

"This is going to be so much fun!!" Said with a wide smile.
I smiled back until I saw todoroki and started to feel sick and I went to go get some drinks.

No ones POV
2 hours later...
Midoriya and Uaraka were laughing like insane people. They might have drank to much.

"AAAHHH I think I just saw a cute girl DEKU"

"Go tAlK tO *hic* hEr yOu CoWaErD *hic*"

Midoriya took another big gulp of vodka
(Don't question how they got it) he turned around to see Bakugou and Kirishima making out on the couch.

He looked on the other side of him and saw Todoroki. He took a deep breath and went up to him.

"HeLlO hEaRt BrEaKeR" he said as he put his finger on his chest.

"What?"

"I rEa-*hic*Lly lOvEd yOuUu*hic* bUt YoU reAly lIKe kISsInG oTheR WohmaN."

Todoroki eyes wided as he heared Izuku

*hic* i WaS gOiNg SaY tO liVe wItH meE buT lOokS LikE yOu DoNt cARe."

"Wait you saw that!? And you wanted me to live with you? He said smiling a little bit.

*Hic*"oF cOuRsE i diD yOu duM DUm I'm nOt tHe DUM DUm. And NoW i DoN't nEEd yOu aNyMoRe."

Izuku fell into todoroki's arm and went fast to sleep and todoroki smiled at the cute boy in his arms. He picked him up and drove to his own house.

"Mmhh I'm tired todo."

Todoroki blushed at the nickname. He changed Izuku into his clothes and put him his bed and slept with him in his arms. But Todoroki knew he would get in trouble in the morning. For now he enjoyed this moment.

Sorry I told you guys this would be better but it wasn't I'm trash. Sorry school has been in the way of my from doing this so it takes a while for me to post. I hoped you enjoy this.