One Shot

Damn, us non-Normanis really livin amongst Normani... Absolute craziness. To all tuning into this fic, I hope y'all enjoy it.:D Feedback of any kind is very much appreciated.:)

-

"Captain!" a cheery voice exclaims.

Carlos had been with Uma by her locker, looking up from his girlfriend and at a steadily approaching Gil and Audrey, the twosome's arms linked together like always when they were together, which was quite often these days.

Uma turned her head, flashing her two friends a small smile.

"Today's the day, captain," Gil grinned.

Uma feels the eyes of the boy standing behind her on her, glancing over her shoulder at a thoroughly confused Carlos. Smiling, she elaborates for him, "My crew and I are having dinner at Audrey's tonight."

Hearing Uma's explanation makes Audrey light up, the girl just as excited as Gil about having her new friends over at the castle in a couple of hours. "Did you wanna come, too, Carlos?"

Carlos's eyebrows raise up to his hairline at the invitation. "O-Oh! Well, I wouldn't wanna intrude or—"

"Nonsense!" Audrey interrupts, giving Carlos a sharp look. Softening her gaze, she smiles at him. "I want you there, Carlos so you wouldn't be intruding at all."

Carlos chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, then sure, I'd love to come."

"Awesome!" Gil cheers.

Uma is pleased herself, pecking Carlos on the cheek before closing her locker.

Carlos narrows his eyes in disbelief at the smirking, muscular boy that was more of an older brother to him than a best friend. "You can't seriously expect me to believe that the entire time I'm at Honeymoon Cottage, you're gonna be studying with Lonnie." He could be gullible sometimes but Jay should give him more credit than this. Jay's flirtatiousness rivaled that of Harry's. If he's unlucky, later on tonight he'll walk in on Jay on top of Lonnie doing things he does not wanna imagine.

Jay brings a hand up to his chest, the look of appalment on his face insincere. "Carlos, I, for one, am hurt that you think I won't use a Saturday night to help better my grades. Simply HURT."

Carlos rolls his eyes, having anticipated Jay's antics and despite them just starting, he's already over them.