August 17, 2019

I think it's real funny when people try to come at me. I do the absolute most for people and nobody's ever thankful.

Today is my moms birthday. Big fucking whoop. We went to Chuck E Cheese for another family friends birthday like 3 hours ago and while my brother was taking a nap they decided to go to the store.

I GOT NO FUCKING TEXT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO THE STORE. My brother woke up and walked around because that's what he does. I thought nothing of it so I sat in my room.

My mom comes back screaming because apparently, she texted me that she was leaving and my brother can't be alone.

First off hoe. You're not about to yell at me for not knowing that you weren't here tf. I didn't do ANYTHING. SO WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME.

My mom likes to call people and tell the whole world when shit happens, so she did just that. I hate that shit. Then her punk ass deadbeat ass boyfriend decided to comment and it just made me even angrier. Like bitch who tf was talking to you in the first place hoe?

But anyways, I'm irritated. They always wanna say shit about me. But what makes me even more mad is they yell at me for NOT RAISING THEIR FUCKING KID RIGHT. BITCH MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY PARENTED TO THIS KID YOU DECIDED TO HAVE THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM.

They always push him on me and the shit isn't fair. I'm 15 not 30. Stop tryna make me raise your damn kid. I don't ever get a break. They want me to do one thing after the other and then get mad at me for catching an attitude.

Fuck that bruh. I've never wanted to live with my dad so bad. Literally all my family does is bitch for no reason. Like ok fine whatever, I'll do whatever you want me to do but you're not about to push all these kids on me like they're my kids. All the kids think I'm mean because I don't let them be reckless and shit.

My "aunt" is the main one talking bout you're not the boss. She always says "that's my kid not yours, you can't be like that to her." Bitch control your kid and I wouldn't have to. I'm so glad I'm going to K-Con tomorrow. Fuck these kids. I'm leaving early as hell with my uncle tomorrow and we're gonna have a ball.

Fuck all these people. I'm tired as fuck and I can't wait to go. I'm so glad K-Con is in LA cause that's far and I can get away from them.

I probably need to take anger management classes or go see a therapist because I might snap soon. I almost snapped the other day but I caught myself. Next time I probably won't be able to catch myself.

I might encourage my dad to fight for more custody. I'm fucking tired of all of them. It's getting to point where I don't wanna be around them. I lock myself in my room 5 times more than usual because I don't wanna be around them so much.

I love and adore my brother but I don't even wanna be around him. It's getting to that point where I'm just gonna start blocking myself off. I won't hangout with nobody. And then once I get the point with not going anywhere with anybody and they start to get worried about my mental health they can't get mad because it'll be their fault.

They just need to leave me alone for awhile. If they did that I would probably calm down so much more but they stay in face. Somebody's gonna end up getting their feelings hurt and it's not gonna be me.