author note and intro

A/n: Ok I'm going to say this now, it's almost 3am at the time of me writing this so not everything will be perfect, but this is my first fxf story that I've ever written, I mean who else didn't feel admiration or a slight crush for/on captain marvel?
Anyways, random nighttime fanfiction dunno if I'll update anytime soon or not but I hope that y'all enjoy...

In 2018 you were a happy go lucky girl, good grades and freshly into high school when suddenly one day you woke up to find that everyone you loved and cared for were just gone, fending for yourself was hard once food became scarce and you had to move around a lot just to survive trying hard to survive.

The things you saw, things that you did and mistakes that you made in this time will likely haunt you for the rest of your life, knowing full well that even if everyone else returned, you wouldn't be able to adapt to a proper life again, after all your regular life was no more than just a shadow.

Suddenly in 2023, 5 years after the likely brink of human extinction everyone suddenly reappeared where they were, you thought about returning home, but would your family recognize this teenage girl hardened by the fight for survival, deciding not to was difficult, for now you just avoided any concert with authorities.

Life on the streets became tough and now with more people around you assigned yourself to the shadows, much like the homeless, that of course was how you met her.