Love at first sight

Waking up in the middle of the night is the worst thing that could happen out of all days like today. I have a final exam today and the stress of it all is killing me. My mind screaming in my thoughts and dreams, hearts racing from the lack of sleep that I know I'm not going to have because the sleep I want I know I can't found. As I read this aloud to my English class everyone was silent then a clap came from the left corner of the room it was my English professor. "Good job Madison that was a lovely paper you had written it expresses a lot of feelings of stress and anxiety. You may take your sit Madison" my English professor said Now whose next?

That's me Madison a college student who is trying to become a Lawyer. My dad always wanted me to follow in his footsteps. Looks like his dreams are coming true. The only problem is my college bills are going to have me in debt for years. My parents have no money to help me, but that's where my job comes into play. I'm a stripper but I don't do it near campus . I dance two towns over so no one will know my little secret.
Nighttime has arrived and it was time for me I get ready for my job. I took a shower gathered my things and hopped into my car. I didn't change until I got there so that way no will notice what I was doing. The ride was long it's always long like an hour and thirty minutes but I feel it's worth it. I make more dancing two towns over it's always the rich men that walk through the door ready to throw hundred dollar bills like there ones. It's exciting the rush I get when I know I can afford Gucci or Louis Vuitton.
When I got there I headed to the back to change and I slipped on my mask. I was ready, I started walking out to these rich men with a twist in my hip six-inch heels on my feet and with a black netted like a bodysuit. It's go I time l said to myself and I pass the men and headed to the stage to dance. My moves on the pole were smooth and easy-going I guess the crowd loved me. They were shouting and throwing the hundreds I was talking about I felt loved. Two hours after my performance on stage I was looking around to locate other men to entertain, and there he was a tall man with tan looking skin like a coated Caramel pigment. He had brown hair with dark brown eyes wow he's so beautiful. I realized I was starting to much he caught me. I hurried up and looked down and quickly walked to the man nearby and gave him a lap dance. The man put about two hundred dollars in my breast and I was off to the next trying not to look at that the beautiful man I have seen but God had other plans for me. I ended up bumping right into him. "Hi my name is Juan and yours," Juan said with his hand out waiting to shake mine. Madison I said the word barley escaped my mouth. Well, Madison I couldn't help but notice you . May I take you out some time to get to know you. "Sure I will love that," I said. So I decided to get his number before I walked away.
It was around one a.m and I was headed out the club to get enough rest for my class that started around nine-thirty. The drive back campus is always worst then leaving. When driving you don't know whose up, what's going on, will you get caught because they decide to have a party that night. You just never know until you get their that's why I try to be extra careful. I always stop at a gas station on my way back to change back into the clothes I left in. I also carry books in my car the make it look like I was at the downtown library studying. Lucky me there was nothing going on tonight , I made it in my room laid down and fell fast sleep.