remember me

"Clementine.. and Sarah."

It wasn't that she didn't like her. After all, they been friends since the beginning of their first year in high school. But it was always the same, she had no chance of being with someone else. She had no chance to try to talk to someone else.

Why? Sarah controlled her, she had power over her. She was the only girl who always came to her. The only girl who spent the most time with her. It turned out that she fell in love with her.

But when she learned more about her, she was no longer interested.

"Louis.. and Marlon."

She was exactly the type of girl who "suffered" for love. The kind of girl who could point to any boy and could have him as her boyfriend. Why was it like that? She was just beautiful.

"Gabe.. and Duck."

But being beautiful doesn't mean everything. A girl can be as beautiful as she wants, but what's really beautiful about a girl, is what's inside. To be beautiful, to be mysterious, to have a beautiful personality and be unavailable.

"Sophie.. and Brody."

Have nice, short blond hair. Have the most beautiful, green, emerald eyes. Lips you want to kiss so desperately. A smile, that makes you stiff and you can't control your feelings.

"Violet.."

It wasn't easy to stop looking at her. She loved everything about her. The way she managed to be cute. The way she could be grumpy and frowning at any moment. How inaccessible she was. The way she showed her rough side was exactly what she was.

"and.. Minerva."

Be mean with others, but be the best creature for your girlfriend. Not showing love for others, but showing the love for your girlfriend. Show how much you care about your girlfriend. Protect your girlfriend, smile at her.

They were so special together, both so inaccessible and sharp. Exactly like two pieces that fit together.

She wished she could keep eye contact with her for more than a few seconds.

She wanted to know that someone liked her. She wanted to know there was someone who cared about her.

But no one was here for her, she was alone.

"Clem, look, Gabe changed his picture. It's so pretty." Sarah began to annoy her again, instead of helping her, she was on her phone. "I hope he didn't notice me looking at his profile. That would be embarrassing. "

The others worked on the task assigned to them by the teacher. They talked, laughed. Violet's hand was intertwined with Minerva, who was smiling at her.

"Jamie ignores me, I think I'm depressed." Sarah sighed, put her phone on the table, and scribbled on the paper where Clementine was doing her job. "Will you come to the store with me then? I want to buy something. "

That was how it was every day, like her slave who followed her constantly. But what else was she supposed to do? She had no one else, no other friend to spend time with her.