a different ending

"You're not alone, okay? There are a lot of people who care about you- "

"Yeah, whatever." Clementine sighed, moving one leg closer to the edge.

They began to panic.

"Clem, don't do that, please!" Violet begged, feeling her heart in her throat. "Killing yourself is a fucking stupid decision!"

"At least I die and I won't have to suffer, Violet! At least I have peace!"

"And peace ?! And fucking peace?! As soon as you fall down, you will regret it, do you understand?! Taking your life is one of the most stupid solutions, Clementine! Give me your hand, let me help you!"

Violet reached out to her, frowned and angry, Clementine saw it.

That's why she frowned too, and didn't take her hand.

"Clem. This isn't really necessary, everything can be solved, okay ?! Just grab her hand, we can talk about it, come on! "Louis spoke, moving closer.

"They're right, Clem. Don't kill yourself and take her hand, please. "

Sophie begged, she began to cry.

"No .. No .. She will do it." Brod's eyes widened as she saw Clementine clench her fists and take a deep breath.

Clementine turned and looked down. Violet walked closer to her, panicking.

Clementine put one leg over the edge, and Violet grabbed her hand sharply.

"No, let me go, Violet!"

"I won't let you die, Clem! You have life ahead, you need help! "

The others took a deep breath, began to shake and walk closer. They exchanged shocked glances when they saw that the two girls were on the edge of the roof.

Clementine sighed, and began to cry. She saw Violet looking at her. The fear in her eyes, but she was already determined.

Violet's grip was strong, she was determined not to release her at any cost.

But she didn't expect Clementine to hold her neck, and kissed her. Violet is surprised by her gesture, but she kisses her too. She closes her eyes and begins to release her grip.

"Violet.. VIOLET!"

Violet is too surprised that Clementine kisses her. Therefore, she does not realize that she is not holding her anymore, and Clementine breaks away from her.

Her phone drops to the ground, and she smiles at Violet.

She has tears in her eyes, she is crying.

But they didn't change her mind.

She jumped.

"Remember me, Violet."

These were the last words Clementine had said before she died.