10

"im sorry .."

its already the nth time jaehyun apologizing but it only result to doyoung not responding to him. in fact, he's crying. 

they are inside the car. jaehyun packed his stuffs in his backpack while doyoung got questions from jaehyun's parents.

he's frustrated and embarassed. jaehyun used him and introduce him to his PARENTS as his BOYFRIEND.

"im sorry, i really did not mean to do that ," said jaehyun.

well i guess he didn't want to get married yet ..
but still he used me.

doyoung sighed.

[bzz]

mom
lets go for dinner

"i think imma cancel to go to taeil's .." said doyoung.
"is it because of me ?" jaehyun asked.

half is because mom asked me to go for dinner, and the other half is yes, because of you.

"no, not you .. my mom suddenly asking me to go for dinner." said doyoung as he scrolled his phone.

doyoung
okay

mom
bring jaehyun with you

doyoung freezed at the text. HOW THE FUCK MOM KNOWS ABOUT JAEHYUN.

doyoung
what ?

mom
just bring him :)

doyoung
mom|

mom is offline.

"what the fuck." he muttered.
"what's wrong doyoung ?" jaehyun asked.
"so my mom want you to come for dinner," said doyoung.
"oh are you fine with it ?" said jaehyun.
"i cant deny my mom, how about you ? are you fine with it ?"
"as long as ur fine, im fine." said jaehyun.

that sounds kinda fishy yet flirty .. whatever.

jaehyun swept away that thought and head to doyoung's.

"so where are we going to eat ?" jaehyun asked. "my dad's restaurant i guess .. my mom haven't text-"

[bzz]

mom
im at dad's.

"-okay yeah there. trilogy." said doyoung.
"oh that is-"
"the one that has a partnership with your family's company, yes i know .." doyoung continue. "i bring some clothes in case we go to taeil so, lets go to trilogy now."

jaehyun stepped on the gas pedal. the distance is not too far. after 20 minutes drive, they arrived at the restaurant. it has monochrome theme with modern-minimalist interior inside.

two recognizable faces.

"my mom with ?" said doyoung. "wait- is that your mom ?"
jaehyun sighed, "yes."

doyoung never felt this defeated his entire life.

"hello ma'am," doyoung greeted jaehyun's mom with a bow and kissed his mom's forehead. "hi mom."

"how's your day ?"

doyoung glanced at jaehyun who is sitting next to his mom. "im fine," he smiled.