Chapter 1: Into the jungle

Natalie Robinson was three months short of her 15th birthday when she started at Bayside High, but she still looked 12 and she had never been kissed by a boy or had a date.

Fastforward a year and little had changed. At almost 16, Natalie was still 5'4 and stick-thin with a cute although freakishly small box-shaped face. Boys preferred to tease her rather than date her.

Though she had lovely shiny long dark hair with perfect bangs, her body was as "flat" as a surfboard in all areas and very pale.

Embarrassed about her skinny legs and knobbly knees, she wore long pants at all times just to feel more protected.

An only child and straight-A student, she never seemed to get any attention from the opposite sex and didn't have a single friend in the school.

Apart from a slightly annoying tendency for backchat that needed ironing out, she was the perfect victim.

The boys in her class seemed to only be interested in girls with well-formed chest, bum, hips and legs.

All of the girls who were considered attractive at Bayside had incredibly shapely bodies with powerful legs, curved hips and very noticeable bum and tits already.

Natalie felt it was so very unfair that she was expected to have developed like that by 15, but physically, she was the odd one out in her class and considered a "boy" by most.

She couldn't understand why she had been picked as the class victim when there were at least two other very thin girls in her class.

But while those skinny girls had good development in the right places and were able to carry off their slight frames with an air of confidence, Natalie lacked all of that.

Young for her age socially, the highly intelligent 10th grader just wanted to focus on her schoolwork - and the Irish dancing classes that her Irish parents sent her to at the weekends - and be left alone in school.

She had made some friends at Irish dancing and looked really cute in her dance uniform. But she generally hated school - apart from the teachers and the studying of course.

One big reason she had been marked out from the very start was because in her first week of high school, she had enthusiastically formed an Anti-Bullying Club and made herself its President.

To this day, Natalie remains its President and only member and has been ridiculed endlessly over it.

Natalie didn't really understand most other girls her age, or why sex was already so important among her classmates.

She had no idea about how domination of the weak and unsuspecting is essential for many teenage girls in helping them to assert their new-found womanhood, establish strong friendships with other like-minded powerful females and most importantly, attract the strongest males.

Natalie didn't yet have any of those concerns - she wasn't even in that race. She found most of her classmates "so immature and basic", especially as she had made some friends at Irish dancing as young as 12 who were infinitely more emotionally mature, thoughtful and considerate than these girls.

Natalie would hear stories about her classmates casually having sex with each other and think to herself, "How could they be doing THAT - we're not even allowed to do that yet!"

Having been moved to the States from Ireland at age 14 just in time to start as a freshman at a Florida high school, she'd been marked out as different from the very start by her peers at Bayside High, isolated completely and teased endlessly.