1

"Mommy? Who's that moving next door?" I asked eagerly to my mother looking out the window.

"The new neighbor that we're about to drop this cake off to." My mom said holding up the cake and continuing. "When we go try not to be weird with your weirdo shit cause mama needs a new baby dad."

"Mommy, what's a baby dad?" I asked her as we walked out of the front door to the neighbors house.

"Don't worry about it now suhhh." She told me knocking at the door.

The tall brown skinned neighbor opens the door and looks at me and my mom.

"Yes?" He asked with an attitude laced voice.

"We made you a cake to welcome you to the neighborhood." My mom spoke for the both of us with a flirty smile.

"Ohhh, thanks." He thanked with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, what's your name sexy?" My mom kept flirting.

"Listen ma—"

"Mommy, what's a sexy?" I questioned her cutting the man off.

"I told your ass not to be weird." My mom said slapping my lips.

"Like I was saying I'm gay ma'am." The man told me looking down at me.

"Well, I just wanna be friends. You seem extremely young." My mom said trying to change the subject.

"I'm 21."

"Just come over for dinner so we could talk more." My mom invites him.

"You know what I'm hungry anyways I'll be there at six." He tells her slamming the door in our face.

"You heard that Nick? Mamas getting a new baby dad!" My mom told me excitedly pulling me back to the house and I smiled for her because I'm proud.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

6:30 p.m

"Nick what time is it? The food is getting cold."

"Six three zero Mommy." I told her then I seen her face drop.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug because she was sad that her baby dad wasn't here.

'Ding, Ding'

"Get off me that's my baby dad." My mom yelled pushing me onto the floor.

She opened the door to reveal the guy from earlier. She tried to give him a hug but he pushed her off and stepped inside.

"My bad I was sleeping." He informed but he was looking at me.

"Oh that's fine, Nick why don't you show him around the house." My mom told me and I got up off the floor.

I showed the man all around the house but the whole time he was looking at me. I showed him the last room and we was about to walk back to the kitchen until he stopped me.

"You didn't show me your room little mama."

"Oh yeah I forgot mister, follow me." I told him and we walked back upstairs into my pink room with stuffies, clothes and other miscellaneous.