Chapter 8: Kidnapped with Ciel

I woke up the next morning when my dad came into my room. "Time to get up" he said and I yawned and stretched before sitting up. He then got my clothes out of my closet, along with my shoes and put the clothes on my bed, and my shoes on the floor. I pulled the covers off of me and put my legs over the bed, so they're hanging, and looked up at my dad. "Mey-Rin is busy" he said, "So you're gonna change me then I suppose?" I asked and he simply nodded, I'm okay with him changing me now, as long as he wears the blindfold.

And whenever Mey-Rin wasn't able to change me, my dad would always change me instead, then, I smelt something. My dad was about to put the blindfold on when he noticed me looking around with a confused face, and then he gave me a confused face, "I smell something" I said and then he just said "So do I" and then the smell came closer and closer to us. Was somebody outside, coming in the house? Or was someone coming near my door? My dad then put the blindfold on his eyes and tied it at the back of his head, then he picked up the bottom of my nightgown and pulled it up over my head, and then he put the corset over my head and then tightened the strings. After the did the corset, he put the dress over my head and then pulled it down, then he took the blindfold off and put the tight's on my legs and then the shoes on my feet. 

I smiled as I stood up and walked over to my little mirror I have. I then sat down on the bench and then I heard my dad walked behind me, he gently grabbed my hair and then stared to braid it, I smiled, because braiding, it's my favorite hairstyle. As my dad finished braiding my hair, he put an elastic to hold it into the braid and then walked over to my bed and picked up my nightgown and then my dad and I both walked out of my room. He walked somewhere, and then he soon came back about a minute later, and lead me to the dinning hall. He then walked me over to a chair next to Ciel, and then pushed me in after I sat down. 

When I looked over at Ciel, I saw Alois and Claude, but no Sophie. I gave Alois and confused look, "Where's Sophie?" I asked and Alois just looked at me before answering, "She wanted to walk around London by herself, to clear her mind" he said and I just stared at him, and kept silent. 

-A little while later -

Alois and Claude left, Ciel an I are in his study talking about stuff. My dad was downstairs and then all of a sudden, the window of the study opened and then two men came in and covered our mouths and eyes before putting some kind of cloth in my mouth and then I passed out.

-Later on-

When I woke up, I was in a room and tied to what I'm guessing is a chair, and there was something over my mouth, a cloth stopping me from talking? Yep. I sighed and looked around the room to find Ciel laying on the floor with his hands and feet tied together, his eye patch was off and then he looked right at me, and then before I could try calling out, a man with a gun in his hands barged into the room. Ciel and I looked right at him and then he kicked Ciel and then just looked at me. "What a lame guard dog the queen has" the man said, "Don't you dare talk about the your highness that way you fool!" Ciel said and the man kicked him again, but this time, he kicked him harder then he did before. After the second kick, Ciel coughed and one little splat of blood came out of his mouth. I just stared at Ciel with big eyes and then the man looked back at me.

"If you do anything like him, then the same thing will happen to you" he said to me and my eyes just became more wide as I kept looking at the man in front of me, "Don't you dare touch her!" Ciel said to the man, the man looked over at Ciel and then back at me. A moment later, another man barged into the room, he had a phone in his hand and then gave it to the first one, "Hello?.....Yes......." the guy said and then took the phone away from his ear and held it close enough for Ciel and I to hear, "Talk mutt" the first guy said and then the other person on the other end of the line started speaking. "Master, are you alright?" they said, and I knew it was my dad, so I tried to say something, but because of the cloth in my mouth, it just came out muffled, but at least it was something. "Woof" Ciel said and then my dad said something else, "Very good master and Ashley, I will be there soon" and then with that, he hung up.