JB (Got7) Reacts To You Attempting Suicide

You and JB had been togheter for 3 years now and you were really happy about your relationship with him.

You seemed like a perfect couple but lately JB had been acting weird around you.

The media hates you, the fans really want you to end your relationship with him. People called you slut, they said you weren't enough for him, said he deserved someone better, they told you to kill yourself and at this point you were actually believing them.

You felt like nothing, thought you weren't good enough, felt like JB was with you just because he didn't wanna dump you.

These comments, the amount of hate you received daily just made your depression worse, you begun to have more and more anxiety attacks everyday, you begun to feel emptier and emptier, you felt like you were hurting JB because this also affected his reputation and it affected him mentally. But well, you were hanging on because you love him so much...

(Saturday, 15 August, 11:30 pm)

You hear the door opening and run downstairs to see your dear boyfriend JB.
As the door opens you didn't receive the reaction you were expecting from Jaebum.
His face was red from all the stress, his eyebrows were in a frown, his teeth looked clenched as he deeply stared at you in anger.
You were really confused so you just said:
-Hey hunn what's wrong?
-What do you think is wrong Y/N?!- he said in anger
You were really shocked to see him like that, he never looked so angry and stressed since you knew him, as his tone was really aggressive you felt tears forming in your eyes-
-I-I really don't... I don't know what's wrong- you said as you stuttered.
He saw you acting that way but he still replied aggressively
-I was coming home and suddenly a group of angry Ahgasae told me that I should not be in Got7 because I'm dating you. They said next time they see me theyre gonna spit on my face.
They even made a petition for me to leave Got7!!!!!!-

You were still shocked words didn't come out from your mouth. That's it, he is really suffering because of me- you thought . It's horrible. It's all my fault.
You finally gained the courage to say something

-I'm sorry... It's all my fault. I'm not good enough for you..
-You know Y/N I don't have enough time for you. I'm breaking up with you-

Those were the words that you always feared you would hear one day.
You fell down to your knees for a moment before getting up, grabbing your purse and running out the door slamming it.

JB stood behind the door for a while calming down before realizing what he had just said to you. He couldn't believe he even blamed you. He loved you so much and he got so carried away with anger that he didn't realize he was that brutal to you...

You got on your car and accelerated to get out of there as quick as possible, you didn't care where you were going you just wanted to be awya from that house.
You arrived at a nearby park and parked your car.
You rushed out the door and fell to your knees on the hard stone floor.
You didn't care that your knees started bleeding, at this moment you just felt the blame and all the mixed up emotions in your head.
Your panic attack was so bad that you gasped for air and almost fainted.
When you finally calmed down, you got in the car and went to the nearest hotel you could find.

(Saturday, 15 August, 11:55 pm)

Finally, you arrived to the hotel and checked in.
When you got to your room your phone wouldn't stop lighting up, you saw the notifications and it were all from your now ex boyfriend, JB.

*notifications*

Y/N I'm so sorry.
Please come back.
I didn't mean to say that.
Y/N please answer.
Y/N where are you?
Y/N please
_______________________________________