Chapter 12: "Today was a good day"

Jahseh's P.O.V
So we've been stuck on this elevator for a good ten minutes now. Gazzy thought it was the end of the world and he started panicking but we calmed him down. Tyler pressed the emergency help button a couple of times and nothing happened.

"Dang man do anybody got a bottle I can use?" Jordan asked holding his crotch. "Don't tell me you need to pee right now!" Michael said disgusted. "Nigga blame his bladder not him!" Symere snapped.

"Mann whatever ima just leave you and ya 2 year old ass bladder boyfriend alone." Michael said putting his hands up in defense. "Symere?" Gazzy asked looking at Symere. "What?" Symere replied staring at Gazzy . "Can we play slide?" Gazzy asked with pleading eyes.

"Shit Ian got nothing better to do." Symere said walking over to Gazzy. "Jordan hold my leftovers." Symere said not looking back at Jordan holding his food out as Stokeley grabbed it. "I got it because Jordan looks like he about to explode."

Gazzy and Symere started playing slide as we all just watched. "Shit!" Symere yelled because he messed up on the fifth round. "Ooh okay me next I said walking to where Gazzy was standing as Symere walked back to his spot.

"Dang it's so hot in here what the fuckkk!" Jarad said as we all agreed. Tyler then pressed the button once and then a voice finally came on the elevator speaker. "Hi, what has happened-." Tyler cut off the lady over the speaker.

"We've been stuck on this elevator for about the past 20 minutes get us the fuck outta here SARAH!" Tyler yelled as Gazzy screamed "PERIODD!" "Oh- um help is on the way just stay tight." You can tell the lady was taken aback. "Finally we getting out this bitch!" I said as I did a little happy dance.

"Wait why is the floor wet-." I looked down and shrieked. "I know this pissy ass nigga did not just pee on the floor!" Tyler said putting his shirt up to his face. The elevator reeked of pee. "Nigga why yo pee smell like that?" Jarad said as he put his shirt up to his nose.

"He built like asparagus so that's why his pee smell like he ate some." Stokeley said and then snickered. "Wrong timing." Omar said as Gazzy tried to climb on his back.

"Nigga let me on yo back with yo pug looking ass!"Gazzy yelled still struggling to get on Omar's back. "Nigga stop I'm not tryna fall in this dude's piss man." Omar said as Gazzy stopped trying and just stood there looking into space. "Stokeley where my food?" Symere asked as Stokeley looked at him with a sly smile."

"I know yo big body ass did not!" Symere said as his mouth fell agape. He then was about to lunge at Stokeley but Tyler held him back. "Damn this lil nigglet got a lot of anger in him. "My bad damn!" Stokeley said hiding behind Jahseh like his 5'6 ass was gonna protect him.

Symere was trying to get out of Tyler's grip. "Stop symere you gon make pee get everywhere!" Jahseh said trying to calm symere down. Symere's eyes started to get a glowy red as he started speaking an unknown language. "Oh hell nahh! LET ME OUTT!" Stokeley said banging on the elevator door as it came to an open.

Since Stokeley was laying against the door he fell on the marble wood floor as a loud slap noise echoed the hallways. We all scrambled out the elevator and took a look at our surroundings. A couple of firefighters, Miss.Cathy and a couple of groups were there.

Me and Omar then busted out laughing at Stokeley falling. "Ouch." Stokeley mumbled as his body was still face/ stomach down on the floor. "Oh my gosh! I'm glad you boys are ok!" Miss. Cathy said as she started hugging each and every one of us.

Stokeley then slowly got up. We then heard shuffling come from the corner of the hallway and towards us. "Hi this is Shawn reporting live as I talk to the elevator survivors. They were in this elevator for 5 hours with no service, food, or bathrooms." A big camera got in my group's face.

"We weren't stuck on-." Gazzy was then cut off. "Shhhh!" Some white lady behind the camera said. "Please introduce yourselves." The reporter said. "Jahseh" I replied smiling at the camera. "Gazzy" Gazzy replied looking at the opposite way as I turn him the right way towards the camera.

Symere, Michael, Jarad all introduced themselves. "Beyoncé" Stokeley said once it was his turn. Then Tyler introduced his self. Jordan didn't want to be on camera since he peed his self. "Okay well we're glad you all made it out safely.This is Shawn reporting from a lodge in Disney back to you Cindy."The reporter said and then the camera cut off.

We talked with the news crew for a little while and Shawn which was the reporter took a photo with Gazzy. Also Gazzy got a hat from one of the firefighters.The news crew then left and then we all had to go to our rooms. "So we have to get on another elevator because I don't know about y'all but I'm not walking 8 more cases of stairs.

"I mean you right."Michael said agreeing. So to be safe we all walked up one case of stairs because we couldn't stand level 10 and got on the elevators. Nothing happened but when we were in there Gazzy said "Today was a good day." With dreamy eyes as the firefighter hat was a little over his face.

We then all got off the elevators and went to our rooms saying bye to each other for the night. "Damn what a day!" Stokeley yelled walking into the bathroom. "I know right ima shower after you." I replied taking off my shoes and sitting on my bed.

Stokeley then said "Who said I was showering ?"