Highway

*Flashback*

I take my shoes off at the door after my shift at work. Kevin's car was in the driveway surprisingly. I rub my golden retrievers ears as he greets me at the door.

"Hey Renly!" I said all excited. I got up from on my knees and walked into the living room.

"Hey baby." Kevin said while watching tv on the couch.

"Hey." I said while plopping down next to him. I put my head on his chest.

"Long day?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed. I put my head up to meet my boyfriends eyes. I smiled then kissed him.

"I better go change then feed Renly." I said before planting one last kiss on his lips.

I made it to the bedroom as Renly followed me. I grabbed one of Kevin's shirts and slipped it on. I put on a pair of leggings and brushed my hair up in a bun. I responded Callie's texts. Then put my phone on the charger. I noticed something under the nightstand. I used my foot to pull it out. I was shocked when I saw a bra that wasn't mine.

I picked it up and bursted into the other room. "You cheating bastard!" I yelled throwing the bra at him.

"How could you do this to me again. I trusted you." I yelled as warm tears fell from my cheeks.

"No puedo entender lo que estás diciendo." (I can't understand what you're saying) he said.

"Don't do this again. You know what I'm saying. I taught you enough." I yelled grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him.

"I'm sorry. Calm down."

"Calm down? Are you really telling me to calm down. How could you do this?"
I stormed into the bedroom and grabbed a suit case. I grabbed clothes and a toothbrush.

"A dónde vas?" (Where are you going?) I ignored and put Renly on a leash and got in my car. I sat in the drivers seat crying until I finally decided to drive.

*Flashback over*

We have been driving for miles after C.D.C. We had to put more people in the RV including Shane. I was looking out the RV window as Shane sat next to me.

"What are you thinking about princess?" I turned my head to look in his dark brown eyes.

"Just thinking about Jacqui." I said putting my head down. He cuffed my cheek lifting my chin up.

"It was her choice." He answered. He pulled me in close as I put my head on his muscular chest.

We drove for a couple more hours. I watched as we encountered a highway with a bunch of cars. Shane was asleep resting his head on my shoulder. We stopped driving by all the cars when the RV broke down again. I woke up Shane when everyone walk walking out of their cars.

"I said it didn't I say it? A thousand times. Dead in the water." Dale said.

"Problem Dale?" Shane asked.

"Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of— okay that was dumb." Dale responded looking at Daryl.

"Can't find a radiator hose here." Shane said.

"There's a whole bunch of stuff we could find." Daryl said while rummaging through a cars trunk.

"This is a graveyard." Lori said. No one spoke and looked at Lori.

I rolled my eyes. " I don't know how to feel about this." She continued.

"Just come on y'all. Look around. See what you can get." Shane said ignoring Lori's opinion.

~Third person view~

Angela walked over to a grey station wagon. She opened the front seat to find empty water bottles. She shoved those into a plastic bag she found on the ground. She checked the glove box but it was empty. She went over to the back seats. There was a teddy bear. She thought Sofia would like it. Angela put it in her bag and continued to search. In the truck she found a jacket and a few canned foods.

She moved to the car next to the grey station wagon and opened the passenger seat. She gasped and jumped back as a walker started growling and waving its arms towards her. She stabbed it and threw it off the seat. She found a map where the walker was sitting. She checked the rest of the car but found nothing too useful. She looked over to her right as Shane found a truck full of gallons of water. He opened it and poured in on himself. She chuckled and continued looking.

After searching a few cars she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked to her left and saw Rick signaling her to get under a car. She looked behind her as a herd of walkers were coming. She quickly got under a silver car. Rick signals everyone to get under cars to hide from the dead.

She looked over to Lori putting her hand around Carol. Carol was looking at her daughter crying. Sofia was all alone under one of the cars. Sofia made eye contact with Angela. Angela put her finger to her mouth to tell her to be quiet.

After some walkers passed and it was quiet Angela looked out from under the car. She saw it was clear and started to crawl out.

About half way out of under the car Sofia started to scream and cry as a walker was trying to get her. Angela grabbed her gun out of her holster and ran into the woods with Sofia. Rick ran out slightly behind them. They ran after the scared girl for a few minutes, then rick picked her up and put her in a little hole by the river.

Angela took out her knife and killed a walker as they were coming. Rick turned around after telling Sofia to stay there as they killed the rest of the walkers. Once the walkers were all dead they escorted Sofia out of the hole and headed towards the highway.

Once they got there Carol immediately started crying on her knees while hugging her daughter.

"Thank you." Carol said looking at Rick and Angela. Angela smiles in response.

"We should go hunting for a little to see if we get anything." Daryl said.

"Just for today." Angela said while nodding in agreement.

(Edited)