Dave

I was sitting in the car waiting on this bitch nigga to walk out the building. See niggas had the game fucked up you, cant just take from me and think shit cool because it ain't. I know y'all probably like who the fuck he think he is, well let me tell y'all. My name Dave East I'm a crip from the east side of Harlem; I run everything from Harlem to New Jersey, I'm the fucking king so don't shit move in this city (my city) without my say so you feel me. I put a lot of niggas on so for this nigga to steal from me was like a shot to the face. As I watched the building and everyone going in and out I finally saw my target. As I eased out of my car witch was parked a couple doors down I made my way to this fuck boy.

Wassup Dre where you been my nigga, ' I said with a smirk on my face and gun in my hand'

Wassup East I promise I was gone hit you up later on today ' he said looking scared'

Nawl ain't no need my nigga I was pulling up anyway you know how I rock, you got my-

Before I could finish my sentence this nigga tried to run but I just stood there. See my aim was something nasty and I really didn't give a fuck that it was day time and people were out. This was my shit so without a care i shot his Ass in the back of the head. I knew he wasn't living after that so I jogged to my car and called the clean up crew. Going to jail was the least of my worries every officer in this state was on my payroll so they knew not to say shit to me. Yeah I got a spill on 12 "I said into the phone".

Okay boss we on the way. As I pulled off all I could think about was busting a nut and smoking a fat ass blunt. A nigga ain't even get the money he came for. Oh well!