A/N

I just wanted to apologise if some of you think that this story is boring or the plots are a bit off.

This is my very first story that i wrote outside of an exam sheet, so I hope you, readers, understand.

I appreciate the comments and votes.
And thank you for even read it at the first place.

I have a few ideas of story that i'm planning to write but I have very limited time cuz of my college stuffs. I'm taking Foundation of Engineering, so there's a lot of things to do.
(I'm not even 18 yet, so time management isn't something I do really well).
(Actually, I have midterm test in a few hours)

So i'll try to update my other stories (feel free to check it out) once a week. No promises.

I'm also thinking about writing a story with the alternate universe where they are both just civilians and not superheroes.

These are some of my ideas of the book that I want to write:
1) cancer!au
Both Tony and Peter had cancer and they met in a cancer hospital as they roomed together. ( A very sad one )
2) divergent!au
I'm pretty sure you all know the rough plot but im gonna change a lot of the contents.

Both are platonic relationship fanfics and they are both not a one-shot.
I'm going to make them both into a many chaptered story.

But they are still ideas in my head.
Im not going to write them now cuz i'm trying to focus on my recent book.

The author,
FaneLothaire.