Chapter 10

"Why do you need me?" I asked, Dante patted the seat in front of her. I sat down, never taking my eyes off of hers.

"Pride, I recently looked back at our footage of the rooms I have, is there someone in your head?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, Envy's head shot up from where he was looking at the floor.

"Thought so, I knew it had to be Edward, I did some research on human Alchemy, it turns out you can speed up the process of growth? In addition you can bring things to life that never existed in this world, that never came out of a human body," She explained, I cocked my head to the side.

"I remember faintly that Hoinheim had a twin brother, who died when he was only 14,"

"I found some old X-rays of edward, and started looking up medical documents. I think I found our problem," She looked at Envy, who I guessed caught on. His eyes were wide.

"What are you saying Master?" I asked, being careful with my words. She raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently Edward was supposed to be a twin," Her lips perked up.

"However, something went wrong ad the twin ended up not being born, but it attached itself to Edward's stomach, The doctors said it wouldn't effect him till he was a lot older, but he died before he reached that age. During the Human Transmutation Wrath ended up doing it wrong, The twin was brought back to life instead, growing its orgininal body back and Edward's soul, attached itself to the mind," He tapped her head. My mind grew extremely fuzzy.

"So you're saying I'm not Edward? This isn't even his body?" I asked, Edward was in my head throwing a complete fit, and my mind was hazy.

"That's exactly what I'm saying!" She smiled, and lay her hand on my shoulder, where the ourobourus was. I shuddered at her touch.

"How does this effect us?" Envy sneered, someone was cranky.

"I can make this work perfectly my dear boys, if everything goes to my plan I will get what I want, and the other Elric boy with be at his knees begging for mercy!" She chuckled, and lay two fingers on the tattoo. Then all my tattoos started glowing. She whispered something in my ear, and then all the glowing stopped.

"What was that?" I asked.

"A obediance charm, works on homunculi," She muttered, I blinked, "Shouldn't be in effect till tomorrow morning though,"

"Can I leave now? I honestly saw no point in me being here," Envy said.

"You're my oldest child, and you must know everything that goes on," Dante told him, she took a quick walk out of the room and I stood there looking at Envy.

"So your not Chibi-san," Envy sounded a little disapointed, then something came over him.

He pinned me to the wall, I blinked.

"What did she tell you!" he snarled, it sent shivers down my spine. I shook my head and gazed at his Violet eyes...were they always that beautiful up close?

"I don't know," I whispered, averting my gaze to the floor of my room. He pounded his fist on the wall.

"You must know!" He yelled, my heart started pounding in my chest. This Envy was scary.

"But I don't!" I yelled back at him, Envy glared at me.

"How am I going to force it out of you?" He mumbled, more to himself. I looked around the room, My scythe was on the bed, and the only light source was a small lamp in the corner. Barely giving off any light.

"ENVY! DANTE NEEDS YOU!" I thanked whatever just said that. It was Wrath. Envy glared at me, growling something I couldn't hear, and left the room. Very angry.

"I was afriad he was going to kill us for a second!" I said, sitting agaisnt the wall.

What could be worse than death? Torture? What was the boy getting at inside my head? What was he thinking Envy was going to do?

"What do you mean?" I asked, watching a ceiling fan spin.

"I'm so thirsty," I mumbled. Getting up from my position on the floor and running downstairs. I opened the refridgerator door and grabbed a jug of milk. I like the taste really.

Ed did not.

I swallowed, and closed my eyes, Dabte knew Edward was in my head, so I could talk.

"SHUT UP! I LIKE THE TASTE AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T!" I shouted, apparently, he could feel any pain, taste, or feel of an object. Great.

"And?"

"Thought so, now, SHUT UP!" I put the milk up, not wanting to hear him rant. Was I really just a twin? Something that was unborn, no wonder I looked a little different, and Wrath still had that arm. It wasn't mine, none of it was. I never knew Winry, or Alphonse, Mei, and Ling, never even spoke to Riza.

You don't know them.

And they don't know who you really are!

Was that Dante's plan? Everyone would hesitate to kill me since they thought they once knew me? Did she think I would murder them if I knew I never even knew them before now?

I growled.

"Can you hear my thoughts!" I asked, aware I was indeed, still in the kitchen.

"You probably control my dreams Edward," I stated, then I thought of another question, "What do you think my name would've been?" I asked.

A long silence followed this, I guess Ed was racking his brain.

I did just that, I walked out of the kitchen and into Sloth's room. Glareing like the devil itself.

"Okay spill the beans, tell me, Was Edward supposed to have a twin?" I asked, Sloth seemed shocked at first. She was reading a book. Of course.

"Yes, how did you know?" She asked, I nodded.

"What was his name?" I asked again.

"Aiden, I was going to name him Aiden,"

"Thanks" I said, shutting the door, I did that often to sloth, burst in her room, ask random questions, then leave.

"Aiden," I murmered, I liked that name, it somehow felt right, like it was supposed to be there. I smiled. I wasn't sure whether today was good or bad, but I liked it.

TWINS!!!! His name is Aiden :) yay Aiden. Oh well, creepy/scary, Dante told him to do something, Wonder what it is-

PRIDE- I'LL TELL YOU SHE ~This has been censored for obvious reasons~ -.- bad censor.

Ed- I'm mad, I'm yet STILL stuck inside THAT thing of a body.

Me- My new author's note helpers :)