Chapter 28: One goal.

Hiro POV

Hiro POV.

After waiting three hours on this spaceship, we were finally arriving at the planet, I think so.

Go: Is this thing going to park itself??? She asked a little nervous.

Hi: I don't believe that. Ok Freddy, you take the Right control And I'll take the left.

We both took the controls and we tried to descend gently.

Hi: Ok Fred, now turn, left, left, left.
Sa: This gonna hurt.

Go: Protect yourselves.

Freddy put on his mask and I put on my helmet.

And finally we crashed the spaceship.

We were finally at Krono's planet, I think so. It looks so deserted and destroyed.

Sa: Everyone's ok.
Hi: Yeah. So this is it, wow an alien planet.

Fr: Hey, If aliens abduct me and put eggs on me and I eat one of you, I'll be sorry for that.

Go: Ok, no more references from your stupid comics.

Fr: I trying to say that something is coming.

The an explosion blasted what is left from the ship, and there were two inhuman figures that we couldn't recognize.

The one that looked like a butterfly approached towards Freddy.

Fr: 😱 No, no don't put your eggs on me. He restrained her with his webs.

Me and Go-go went for the tall one who used boomerangs as weapons and he left Go-go out of combat with a bomb he had, his bombs had the shape of eggs,

What kind of planet is this.

Sa: Everyone stop, this was a misunderstanding. Toothiana, Bunny they're not the enemy, they're friends.

Hi: Oh, you are the Fairy tooth mother, and the Easter Kangaroo, Jack told me about.

Bu: Wait That kid told you that I'm a Kangaroo. He said very angry. I'm gonna kill him myself when we go back to earth.

Sa: Wait, Jack is alive.

To: Yeah one of my fairies went to the moon to save his life.

Go: Where is he now?
Bu: He's still at the moon trying to fix his ice stick.

On the moon.

Jack POV.

After Sandman ended explaining the work, which was a very difficult to understand to me, but now I know what I must do.

J: Ok, Let's see if your plan can work, I only hope we don't end destroying the entire moon if it doesn't.

Sandy also put a nervous face.