25- broken

alissa pov

I'm a wreck.

Grayson and chantel has sex.

I feel like my whole world went down in flames.

My whole body is frozen. I'm sitting here in my room, on my bed, with puffy red eyes and a bitch ass fake friend sitting next to me.

"Why, when how?" Is all I mange to say.

"He was really drunk and one thing lead to another. I was supposed to be there with neels but he didn't pay any attention to me." A tear falls down her eyes.

"SO YOU WENT FOR MY BOYFRIEND WHILE HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE?!?" I yell. My heart is broken. Everything hurts.

"Alissa I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to-". I stop her from talking.

"Get out." I say. With no emotion in my voice. I stare at the wall.

"Get the fuck out chantel or I swear to god I will hurt you" I say looking straight into her eyes this time.

"Okay damn, but just know, Grayson was hammered. Don't blame him." She walks out.

I'm left alone, again.

I hear my door burst open and my eyes meet a red eye Grayson.

"Alissa, oh my god are you okay" he comes over to me and holds my hand. I pull it away.

"Wh-Why did you do that, why me?" I start balling.

"Alissa I didn't know what I was doing I'm so sorry I love you so so much" he grabs me into a hug and I let him, I don't have it in me to fight him.

"I just don't know what I did, why Grayson, just why" my head starts pounding and I fall asleep in his arms.

I let the feeling of me in his arms overflow me, Since this is the last time I will ever be in them ever again.