ONE: A NEW CHAPTER

Taehyung's POV:

17 years ago I was once happy, content loshing around in my own primordial pool. But one day the reasons beyond my control, I was repeatedly crushed over and over by the cruel cervix of my mother. I put up a good fight but I lost the first time but not the last. Thus I was born.

My mother and father spent two days in the hospital holding me under the soft of the moonlight until they were able to take me home. Yes I had to spend my childhood in a middle class korean suburb but I wasn't complaining. I also grew up with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and A Bipolar Disorder. Its not like I was physically abused or had a shortage of clean water, or was molested by another family member. But I was a but young to tell.

But other than that I was fine. I don't remember much from the ages of 8 to 12 other than that the world moves fast and the brain moves slow. And if I ever focused to closely on the way I breathe, I'd die.

I remember when I was in middle school I had a terrible panic attack during class and had to breathe with a brown paper. That day was shit. Every second of Everyday I always find myself trying to outrun my anxiety.

Whats wrong quite frankly, is that Im fucking exhausted.

•-•

I spent a good portion of the summer before junior year, in rehab. I remember the day I came back my brother Taehyun being extremely happy to see me back home. My mother aswell but a little bit more dull than my younger sibling. She told she was proud and that this was a "New chapter".

But It was the end of the summer, a week before school started I had no intention of staying clean and Jungkook had just moved to town. That day we drove past him while on our way home, he was riding on his bike, fuck he looked pretty.

Namjoon heard about him and told me "Some new boy just moved into town that I think with friends. Shit, he came in yesterday looking all bubbly and was dressed im some cute outfit and shit. And so I thought to myself 'Look like somebody Taehyung would get along with'."

Which is sort like a dead-on observation for Kim Namjoon because he's not normally revolving in the same time as planet Earth. "So how was rehab? How you feeling?" He asked.

"I don't know, I mean ever since I gave my life over to our lord and savior Jesus Christ, I've been better." I replied nodding. He looked at me surprised, "Shit really?"

"Im just fucking with you, Joon." I laughed and He laughed along with me as he had his blunt in his hand. "Ah didn't expect much from you but Im not one to judge" He told me.

"But lowkey is Soobin in the back?"

"You serious?" He said a bit of disappointment in his voice. "C'mon you really think just because I went to rehab I stayed clean?"

"Well aint that the point dipshit?" He asked. "Well yeah, but the world coming to an end and I haven't even graduated high school yet." I walked away from him heading to the back were Namjoon's younger brother had all the good shit. I only acted like I didn't hear his sigh of disappointment.

I walk to the door that leads to the back which is a freezer by the way, where Soobin sat eating some random cerial on chair with a whole ass jacket on.

"I thought your ass was dead." He stated placing down his cerial on the small table at the side. "I thought you had aspergers but I realize your just a prick."

"This a frickle industry, you guys just come and go. Im just trying to stash my cash pay off my mortgage. So what the fuck you want." Soobin retorted and gave me his look of annoyance . He handed me some pills and I immediately stuffed them in my pockets.