Chapter 97: Great Burning Minotaur

Suddenly, the Stone monument made of dull grey breaks itself exploded, it's stone bricks exploding out in all directions. The ground around the stone pillar started to break out and collapse in all directions, making crack marks in the ground all over with some falling down and creating large pits. Paladin watched in horror. Rising to the top where the top of the monument used to be and emerging from the ground was the Great Burning Minotaur. The minotaur was huge, as he came out of the ground he was holding a large Black Great Axe with dual blades. The Minotaur was strange, his body was completely black. The minotaur had red eyes, with flames inside of them. The horns of the minotaur, were huge and were bigger than three human carriages combined individually. The horns of the Minotaur, were made completely out of the flames. The Minotaur was buff, his muscles bulking out from the rest of his body and his red veins full of flames visible for all to see. The Mintaour then roared out in a great vengeful spirit.

"Noxious."
"Yeah Paladin?'

"I think we're gonna need a big weapon."

"I don't think so Paladin, cause we already lost," Omega said.

Paladin turned to his right to look at Omega.

"Yeah, I think you're right."

The battle that was taking place that was composed of both members from the Coalition of Armies and the Icarus Cul came to a halt, as everyone across the entire field was looking up at the minotaur in shock and awe.

"He has returned! He has finally returned!" Altum Chaplain Stein yelled with excitement and happiness in his voice.

The Great Burning Minotaur blew out orange fire from his nose, and he turned to look down at his left foot where Altum Chaplain Stein was standing with other members of the Icarus Cult.

"Yes! Recognize me the Great Burning Minotaur! I have freed you from the eternal prison casted upon you from the Grand Wizard of House Odin! Give me a reward great--"

Suddenly, the Great Burning Minotaur lifted up his left foot into the sky above Altum Chaplain Stein. Dirt was falling off from the bottom of the MInotaurs foot and was hitting the white cloaks of everybody standing below. Stein's eyes grew wide as the Great Burning Minotaur's foot blocked out the sun.

"Great Burning Mino--"

With great speed the Great Burning Minotaur would slam his left foot into ground that Stein was standing on and instantly squished Stein and the other Icarus Cultists that were standing with him. Suddenly, the Icarus Cultists around Paladin started to sprint away in a great hurry. However, as all of them attempted to run away the Great Burning Minotaur would swing his dual bladed Axe at the ground and would begin to cut the bodies of the armies of the Icarus Cult into halves. In the middle of the chaos Paladin and Omega were attempting to find Lord Sparrow, As Paladin's eyes were wandering around, he saw Lord Sparrow with Ashley asleep and being held in the arms of one of the Cultists.Standing next to that Cultist was another Altum Chaplain. Lord Sparrow turned to the crowd where Paladin was at. Lord Sparrow waved at Paladin with his right hand, Lord Sparrow yelled at Paladin even though Paladin couldn't hear him.

"Good luck with the Great Burning Minotaur Paladin! And goodbye Paladin! Since none of you won't be living to see another day!"

Paladin watched as a black vortex appeared from behind Lord Sparrow with Ashley and the others walked into the black vortex. The vortex disappearing once they walked through.

"Motherfucker--"

"Paladin! We gotta fucking run!" Omega yelled.

Omega was still standing next to Paladin and Noxious was standing next to the two of him with his Black Halberd in hand. He was chopping down White cloaked Cultists as they ran by. When Paladin heard Omega, he looked back up at the Great Burning Minotaur and watched as the Great Burning Minotaur was cutting down all the Icarus Cultists that was in its path with ease. Paladin then turned to his left and he looked into the crowd, his eyes roaming around till he was able to see Jingks, Archer, and Lady Diane.