1

(Bums pov)

Sangwoo was out with some friends leaving me here to clean out a cupboard. I was told to clean out anything useless and unneeded. As I crawled to the cupboard with my still broken ankles from the night before. When I reached the cupboard I started cleaning right away so  I could be finished before sangwoo got back home.

I was close to finishing cleaning the cupboard when I noticed a box in the far back corner. I got curious and wanted to know what was in the box. I grabbed the box and brought it out and into the light. As I opened the box what I saw were pictures. Picking one up and looking at it I saw a (t/s) male with (d/l) hair smiling a warm smile. Looking at some more of the pictures I noticed that sangwoo and the male where in most of them together smiling. ‘Maybe it's his friend’ I thought to myself confused on why the box was in the far corner of the cupboard or why they were there in the first place. “Bum I'm home!” I heard sangwoo yell. I panicked and tried to put the box back but it was to late. Sangwoo was standing there with his arms crossed and face red with anger. “Where did you get that?” Sangwoo said as he....

(Sorry to leave it off on a cliff hanger but I wouldn't know where else to stop^w^ sorry for spelling mistakes/ grammar mistakes)