5||the start

next morning

i woke up to sound of the waves, i was laying on a rock next to colby. i watched the beautiful sunrise. even tho i slept on a rock it was the best sleep.

i checked my phone and it was blown up by texts and phone calls by the whole gang. i texted maggie that i'm fine and on my way. i kissed colby forehead. i gave colby my necklace and ran to my car.

i rushed home and entered the house. the first face i saw was kevin. he came up to me and gave me a huge hug. "thank god your okay" kevin whispered to me. he released the hug. "mike was worried sick , where were you" kevin asked. "i went to clear my head" i replied. "okay well i think you need to go see mike he was panicking." "okay" i ran upstairs and passed maggie and ricky. they gave me a big hug. i told them i would fill them in later because i had to see mike. i knocked on his office door. i knew he was gonna be pissed. "what!!" he yelled through the door. i opened the door and he was standing behind his desk looking at his computer , then at me. "where the hell have you been?" mike asked. "out" i replied. "out? what do you mean out? where were you? and why were you out for so long?" "i just needed to clear my head okay!!" we were silent for a second. "i was at the beach , i was thinking about the whole situation and i ended up falling asleep" i said. mike didn't give me any eye contact. "mike i know what i did was bad. i should of told someone." mike came up to me and gave me a hug. "please don't leave again , i was worried sick." mike whispered. "i promise." "pinky?" he asked holding out his pinky. "pinky." i replied while interlocking our pinkys.

colby pov

i woke up from the best surprisingly since i was sleeping on a rock. maybe cause i have maddie next to me. but maddie wasn't right next to me. but her necklace was in the palm of my hand. she never took off this necklace for as long as known her. this means that she is gonna see me again.

i rushed to my car and went to school.

maddie's pov

i haven't been to school a lot this week so i decided i go today. i got ready. and left with the gang to school.

 we walked into school and got our stuff from our lockers and went to class

we walked into school and got our stuff from our lockers and went to class. "how nice of you to join us miss diamond and lindemann" the teacher announced. me and maggie didn't have time for his shit do we just sat down. brock wasn't here. i was kinda disappointed but then he came through the door. "what's the excuse mr brock." the teacher ask. "a girl came into my life" he said and winked at me. he came and sat next to me. the teacher was talking about some bs and finally left the class to do something. me and colby didn't say anything for a couple seconds. "i think this is yours" he said handing me my necklace.

 "i think this is yours" he said handing me my necklace

"thank you" i said taking my necklace. "would you like me to put it on you." "sure" i handed him my necklace and moved my hair. he placed my necklace around my neck. i could feel his breathe on the back of my neck. i had shiver all over my body. "sooo.." he said. "sooooo..." i replied. "do you mind if we talk at lunch?" he asked. "sure , where?" "the garden." "okay i'll meet you there."

skip to lunch

i arrived at the garden. colby was waiting. "sorry i hope you weren't waiting for long." i said. "oh no , your fine." he replied. "so ummm i was wondering if we can talk about lasts night." colby asked. "oh ummm yea." "well i never felt this way about anyone the way i felt for you last night." "same , i usually don't get these kinds of feelings." "so i was wondering if i can take you out on a date." "oh" "i'm sorry , is it too soon." "no no , it's just my brother is extremely overprotective and won't let me out of the house." "well can't you just sneak out." he said smirking moving closer to me. "ummm i could try but idk." "come on , here's my number , meet me at the park at 8. text me if you can't make it okay." " okay." right before my walked away he grabbed my waist and kissed me. "see you tonight beautiful." he said and walked off. i was blushing so hard. the bell rang and i walked to my next class.

skip to afterschool at the house

i threw my stuff in my room and was thinking of a way to sneak out. "MAGGIE!!!" i yelled. "WHAT!!" she yelled back. "COME HERE" a couple seconds and she finally bust open my door and jumped on top of me. i threw her off of me and she landed on my bed. "what's up" maggie asked. "okay so i have a date tonight but i need your help getting out the house." "WHAT!!WITH WHO!!" "shhhh, when i tell you please don't overreact." "okay who is it" "colby." "BROCK!!" "shhhhh , yes brock." "omg brock and you on a date." "yes so i was wondering if you can help me sneak out."

i'm really proud of this story. if this gets 3 votes i'll post a new one next week.

942 words