Five

Jamila media

Jamila POV

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed like nothing could stop my happy day but then I remembered I gotta go to school.

I laid in bed for a couple more mins then slowly got up and did my morning routine.

I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I got undressed and got in the shower.

I wasn't in the shower that long. I got out 10 mins later feeling a little better. I got out and decided I'm gonna air dry today.

So i walked out of the bathroom and laid down on my bed. I was scrolling on instagram when I heard my door open and someone screaming. "Ahhhhhh what are you doing Jamila".

I looked back and saw it was my little brother. I think I might have scarred him for life. "What are you doing why didn't you knock first"? I hurried up and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me.

My little brother said "I came in here because mom said get your ass downstairs before she comes up here and beats you". I yelled "MOM AJ IS IN HERE CUSSING." He just walked out and I decided to get dressed.

I grabbed a pair of Nike boxers and the matching sports bra. I settled with my black, blue, and orange New York jersey and some black nike shorts.

I grabbed some high socks and put my black Jordan retros on.

I put my Rolex on and a couple of chains then went in my bathroom to do my hair.

I didn't feel like doing anything to it so I just threw it up in a bun.

I grabbed my phone charger, headphones, book bag and I sprayed some cologne on me and left.

I got downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast so I went and sat at the table and took some bacon and toast.

I needed to ask my mom can I use the car so I just blurted it out "Hey mom can I use the car". She looked at me and said " Yea baby u can take the car but you gotta take Aj to school".

I just nodded my head and just left the table. Guess I'm taking my little brother to school. I yelled for him to hurry up"AJ LETS GO OR WE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL"!!

He grabbed his bacon and went upstairs to grab his book bag I just went outside and got in the car.

3 mins later he came out and he's ready to go. So once he got strapped in I handed him my phone so we could listen to music.

He grabbed my phone and played faucet failure by Ski Mask The Slump God.

Let's make a deal, bitch be for real
Is you off a pill? Okay
Let's make a deal, Rumpelstiltskin (hm)
She wanna see my purple pickle up in the wind (okay)
Chancletas off, bitch get in (ayy, ayy)
And if your nigga don't like me, hit chinny chin chin (huh)

This my song I pulled up at my lil brothers school and said bye. Now I'm on my way to school.

I got there and parked in my spot then went to find cam. I looked in the cafeteria and saw her kissing some fem.

I walked over and and said " Hey cam how's that girls tongue feel down your throat".

I smiled and sat down and cam just shot my a look that could kill. I plugged my headphones in and started listening to music.

Cam had tapped me and I took one of my earbuds out. She asked me"So what happened with that girl yesterday. She ok?" I'm just looking at her thinking if I should tell her about the phone number thing.

I decided I was gonna tell her. I said " Yes cam she's ok and she's gonna be back at school today I think and ikindamaybesortagothernber."

I rushed it out. Cam started laughing and said " you gave her your number girl on the first day." She was just laughing

I got up to leave then cam stopped me and said " I'm sorry let's just walk to class". I said ok, cam had walked me to my locker and then my first period class was health. So I knew this was gonna be easy.

When I got there i just gave the teacher my pass and went to the back of the class room and sat there.

We started learning about sex but I wasn't listening because I already knew about sex. I mean I'm a virgin but i be fucking other girls.

20 mins into the class and some girl walked in her hair was covering her face but i knew who it was.

The teacher said Ms......

Who do y'all think walked in the classroom

Like

Comment

Vote