Chapter nine:Philippine too overprotective,he is violent

"Oi you wanker quit pigging around".England called at the american there was a flash of hurt in the american and philippine noticed.Philippine looked over him with an angry face and yelled."Putang ina mo, nung sinabi mo?!,Kung putulin ko yata ulo mo!".The other nations quieted down."Woah woah dude calm down".Philippine almost wanted to climb the table and attack the brit."Hey chill! chill!".America pulled the other down who tried to climb the table.

Philippine shrugged America's hand off and turned to the american and pointed an accusing finger at him."Stop stopping me!, is he even your brother?! Jesus Christ,lets leave this useless meeting".He didnt care that other nations watch him as he grabbed America's hand and pulled him out the room slamming the door loudly being sure to frighten them.

"Dude,its okay you dont need to do that".Philippine sighed."No i insist technicaly no ones gonna help you,their all useless".America smiled."Aww you care about meeee".He hugged philippines lifting him from the ground.He groaned and patted the other's back."Yeah well im your brother of course".

And thats how the nations knew that they shouldnt mess with America unless they want Philippines to cut their head off,