Chapter 3: Where Is She?

Vanessa's POV: Its 1:00am and Laura isn't back yet. Im starting to get worried so I decided to drive to the open forest she always goes to when she is upset. I walk around all the tree branches and trip over some thing. Laura's bike with blood covering a rock a few feet away. My heart stopped. I knew she was gone so i grabbed the bike and drove home as fast as i could and screamed "LAURA'S GONE!" with tears in my eyes. My mom comes down and looked at me like i was a nut. "MOM I FOUND HER BIKE IN THE FOREST SURROUNDED BY BLOOD" I cried. My mom dropped to her knees and sobbed the more than when dad was shot. After 30 minutes of us sobbing in each other's arm we called the police. ( On the phone with Ellen and the police) "Hello? Hi (sniff sniff) my daughter Laura Marano has been kidnapped" and after those words she screamed and sobbed."Shhh" the officer said "is there anyone in a better state who can speak?" "Yes" (Gives phone to Vanessa) "Hello?" " yes I would like to file a report of a missing girl Laura Marano." Ma'm are you sure she is missing or if she just ran away?" " I found her bike in the county forest next to a puddle of blood" "Oh no" the officer said "ok we will be to the site by 7am, would you please meet is there?" "yes" "goodbye mam" "thanks" ( end of call)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!💕 Sorry it was short but I have a lot planned for the next chapter! Thank you for reading! ~Valerie💙