Chapter 1: W-Where am I..?

The darkness overpowered my sight, making it hard for me to see anything. I tried to move around but felt a heavy metal, wrapped around my body.. the chains. The faint sound of footsteps grew louder each second, causing more anxiety to overpower me. I yanked and tugged on the chains with all of my might, but I couldn't escape. My sight drained from my eyes, the faint touch of leather hovering over them."A-ahhh! L-let me go! Someone.. p-please help me!" I yelled in the moment, realizing I was chained. I couldn't move at all. Restricted. The steps began to grow louder and more aggressive. The faint smell of a males perfume filled the room, making myself more drowsy.. turning me on. I let out a few deep breaths, breaking the silence within the room. A few moments later, a cold hand began to run down my body, causing a few slight moans to escape from my mouth. "N-nnn~".
   I slightly tugged on the chains, feeling my heart race from the anticipation of the mans touch. The touch of his slender fingertips running up and down my body brought me great pleasure. I take a few deep breaths and feel a slight shiver run up my spine. I bite down on my lip and flinch, feeling his large, soothing hands move down towards my pants, slowly unzipping them.
   I suddenly gasp, feeling his hand clasp my lower stomach as my pants slip down to the floor. His rough fingers slowly grasp my body as he pulls me closer to the back of his chest, the pulse from his heart throbbing against my spine, causing me to feel an ecstatic shudder running down my hips. My pelvis starts to grind against him and my body constricts, groaning from the pleasure. "M-mmgh.. w-why me.. a-aah.. ngh~!"
   The daring and cold male leans in and whispers in a calm manner that sends a warm, tingly sensation down my soul, "Something about your presence just drives m-my.. heart wild!" His grasp loosens my body as I hear shuffling behind me, causing an eerie cold draft against my bare skin. I gasp once again and breathe heavily. Suddenly, a sharp pain accompanies my lower half with a dramatic spank. I bite my bottom lip and moan, shrieking, "A-ahh.! I-it feels.. g-ggrnh.. fuuuah.. aah~!!!"
   I tug on the chains with brutal force and turn my head, panting heavily. The male groaned and gently set me down on the floor. He slowly walked a few feet away, giving me a chance to collect my thoughts. I shiver in anticipation, thinking about what he had planned for me next. The luminous male stormed over to me and put his large, warm hands down on my thighs. He slowly rubbed them and pushed me down onto the floor, letting out a devious aura. "Are you ready, my kitten~?"