King Of Hell - 39:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

One Month Later:

_________________________

"We're going to see Uncle Oz get crowned today, Meadow; yes, we are

"We're going to see Uncle Oz get crowned today, Meadow; yes, we are."

I smile, shaking her little feet to which she babbles and squeals loudly, causing me to giggle and lean forward to kiss her nose, making her grab at my face. The bedroom door opens and Harry steps inside and I send him a smile.

"Hey, Babe."

I say and he smiles and leans down to give me a sweet kiss and then kisses Meadow's chubby cheek, causing her to babble, obviously trying to speak to her Dad. I take Harry's hand and stand to my feet before bending down to pick up Meadow.

"Let's get goin'."

Harry says and I nod and take his hand, adjusting Meadow on my hip and follow Harry from the bedroom, making our way to the Werewolf palace to see Ozworld get crowned.

_________________________

"Congrats, Bro!"

I exclaim and hug Ozworld, happy that he finally has charge over all Werewolves and is already allowing free reign between borders. I'm so proud of Harry, Ozworld and Leerey. They are making peace between species so that we can all live in peace and harmony with each other.

"Thanks, Sis. I'm glad you could be here."

He smiles at me and I nod with a smile. He is soon politely called away by his soulmate and I happily watch him go. My Brother is The Werewolf King, my Husband is The Demon King and my Brother-in-law is The Vampire King. Talk about mixed heritage.

I watch Harry dance with Meadow in his arms. I see Gemma and Leerey dancing. Ozworld and his mate are happily talking on the opposite side of the room. Liam is showing affection to the Maid that he has been secretly seeing and the other three boys are laughing and drinking by the makeshift bar.